Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? (1044 Views)

I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / Any Info About This Company Address / Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? by Kemiawo2004(f): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2016
I just got an interview message this morning around 6:03am,but don't know the company nor address it read thus: You are invited for an assessment/interview on Friday 9/12/16 by 9.00am at 27, Ayodele Ojo, By Traffic Light B/Stop, Coker Rd, Ilupeju, Lagos. Enq: HR/ETETE.
Re: Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Be careful Op kidnappers on rampage
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

#BREAKING_NEWS: RITUALISTS ABDUCT EIGHT JOB SEEKERS IN IBADAN
Ritualists have adopted a new trick to lure their victims into captivity by taking advantage of the high rate of unemployment in the country,
inviting jobless youths to report at a point where they are ferried away to the slaughter’s
slab.
We reliably gathered that unsuspecting unemployed youths were requested by the
syndicate to report at a designated point where they were taken away in a Sienna car to the ritualist den in a bush along Ibadan-Ijebu-Ode
road. One of the victims, Adesola, Aina on Monday,
November 28, 2016 said that he saw a GSM number on the wall along the street requesting interested candidates looking for job to report at Idi-Arere, Ibadan. He said he reported at the agreed point in the morning since he had been jobless for sometime now. According to the young man who was visibly shaking as he narrated his experience in Ibadan,
nine of the job seekers reported at Idi-Arere and were taken away in a Sienna car which raced towards Ibadan-Ijebu-Ode road. He said the car had a flat tyre at a point near
Guru Maraji Ji, adding that as a trained Vulcanizer, he volunteered to change the tyre
for them without suspecting any foul play. The young man said immediately he completed the
process, the journey continued without any of the victims asking any questions about where they were headed. He said after about five
minutes of drive, one of the abductors said ‘’can we start?, while the leader of the group
gave the nod for the operation to begin. He said the abductors immediately brought out
guns and asked the captives to cooperate with them and face down. According to him, the
leader of the group however, asked for the boy that assisted them in changing the tyre
where they had a problem at Guru Maraji Ji. He said one of the abductors holding a gun pointed at him to the boss. He said the boss then asked
him to alight from the car, retrieving two cellphones he had on him. He said the leader of the group removed the two SIM cards and returned the mobile phones back to him while the other eight job seekers were ferried away
to a bush in Ijebu.
One needs to rebroadcast to create awareness! These evil fellows are on the rampage but God will save us from their hands. They come in different forms. Thanks for sharing. You could be saving lives!
Kemiawo2004:
I just got an interview message this morning around 6:03am,but don't know the company nor address it read thus: You are invited for an assessment/interview on Friday 9/12/16 by 9.00am at 27, Ayodele Ojo, By Traffic Light B/Stop, Coker Rd, Ilupeju, Lagos. Enq: HR/ETETE.
Re: Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? by Tocheagle(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? by HRDANE: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2016
No company name no contact number
shine your eye
Re: Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? by Prudybaby(f): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Pls For your own good, don't ever think of wasting your money. They are scammers
Re: Nairalanders Who Else Got An Interview From This Company Address Please? by stenlydxlite(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2016
I received such message,same content gon....... Abeg save yur money oooo

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Nigeria LNG Limited Massive Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Operators 2017 Guid / How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.