Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male (1528 Views)

HEINEKEN Job Vacancies Open | Apply Now / Job Vacancies Open In A Reputable IT Firm In Abuja. Treat As Urgent / Promptfinder Network Limited Has 6 Vacancies Open Now, Start Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by samzyjay(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Our company is in need of graduate male office assistance dat is computer literate dat can drive or ride bike.....nd also security operatives wwith a minimum of ssce with security experience (both male nd female) any interested candidate dat is fit or dis post. Shld kindly contact 07066755544....visit www.redeyesecurityltd.com for more info abt d company thanks
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by marybiyi: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Please send me your email address to forward my CV, I am interested in the job as I av security experience. Where is the location and what is the remuneration?
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by IykeChukz(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Please I need to apply right away. Your email address please.
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Yinbanjonic(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please what is the salary scale of red eye security limited for security guard?
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Slickbishop(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yinbanjonic:
Please what is the salary scale of red eye security limited for security guard?
Yeap, what is the minimum salary for a graduate who want to be a security guard
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Yinbanjonic(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Slickbishop:

Did you also received mail from them for assessment and training on this coming Wednesday?
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Emma1Oj(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Slickbishop:

They don't pay well, from 35k down ward etc 34k, 33k, 32k....
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Emma1Oj:
Please do you have info about them I was invited for assessment and training, what should I be expecting?
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Emma1Oj:
And where will they post someone to for the main work after the training and what is the duration of their training
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Slickbishop(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Did you also received mail from them for assessment and training on this coming Wednesday?
Yeap,mine was slated for last week Friday but I did not go owing to the fact that I was not in Lagos ASA the moment, besides,what time is the assessment and ...
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Slickbishop:

Yeap,mine was slated for last week Friday but I did not go owing to the fact that I was not in Lagos ASA the moment, besides,what time is the assessment and ...
9am
Re: Red Eye Security Ltd Vacancies Open To Only Male by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Invite For An Interview / APPLY NOW| Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) Recruitment, July 201 / Jobs @ 9 Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.