Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) (40835 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by jonhemma11: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2016
After 2 months Omega Power Ministries Port Harcourt rescued harlots,another rescued former harlot weds in OPM church.

Mrs Joy Francis (not real name),an Enugu born orphan and one of the OPM Diobu converted sex worker has again joined the league of married women in OPM. Taking her marital vow at the GRA branch of OPM church, the bride expressed her joy over what God used His servant to accomplish in her life.

She said,

" I got involved in prostitution after the death of my mother in 2012. I am an orphan, my father died in 2007, I came from a polygamous home and could not continue my education after dropping out in my secondary school. As my last option, I took the choice of engaging in a full time prostitution to help myself. Consequently, I was addmitted into a demonic brothel in Diobu where certain rituals are made through shaving of hair from all the sensitive part of your body to be deposited with the owner of the brothel. I could not found any pleasure in the business as several ugly incidents kept occuring in the evil brothel. I lament every day in my life for God to rescue me as I no longer felt confortable to continue in the act of prostitution but to avail.

At some point, members of Winners Chapel church near water lines junction, will come to the brothel in their buses to convey us to their church but will later returned us to the brothel. I kept wondering why the church could not offer an alternative means for us to quit the illicit trade".

Speaking further, the bride said

"As I was believing God for a saviour to meet me was when Daddy OPM visited our brothel with an uncommon style of envagelism urging us not only to quit prostitution but to pack out of the brothel to follow him. He promised to give us house, set up businesses for us, change our lives and also to sponsor the traditional and white wedding of any of us who truly accept Christ and repent from our evil ways, a rare opportunity I have being looking for. This divine visitation by the OPM envagelism team was made two days after my colleague "Chisom" lost her life in the act, a situation that created so much fear in me to quit the business. Today, those promises were made possible in my life, I am now wedded to a husband of my choice, the church has graciously provided another accommodation for us, set up business for me and God has change my life for better".

While praying God to continue to bless Daddy OPM and the members of the church who through their tithes and offerings made her life worth leaving, the excited bride vowed to serve the God of OPM all through her life including her yet unborn generation, she vowed never to return to her sinful life anymore.

The situation was not different with the groom, a furniture maker who out of life challenges recently spotted OPM through Telecast and became a member. According to the groom,

" I do not care about what background we may come from but with the God of OPM, he knew his matrimonial home is solidly built".

He expressed appreciation over the love the members of the church and Daddy OPM demonstrated towards him and his newly wedded wife and pray God to reward everyone accordingly.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/from-brothel-to-church-weddinganother.html

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Young03(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2016
I can't do that
borehole

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by softMarket(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2016
How will that man be inserting his iron in a big Bucket hole

Old things aff passed away grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by herzern1(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2016
She can't be satisfied sexually.

4 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by herzern1(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Mynd44 is viewinq.

Makinq Sense

3 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
who am i to question the man decision, mean while some virgins are out there looking for husbands and dem never see...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
That;s the wonderful thing with Jesus, His blood wipes away our sins.

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

In Jesus you are a new creature!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

That's why everybody needs to become Born-Again

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God

Now can anybody tell me why I should leave Jesus to join the other religion?
The other religion will have stoned her to death for adultry or so.
angry angry angry

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Blurryface(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Their life, their choice.

2 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Millz404(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
All of u above saying borehole and bucket wateva.... People deserve a second chance to change and live right. She might end up bin a beta wife than some of you have or might end up with.

Just saying

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by chimah3(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
osheyyyy!!!!

Another nigga that couldn't let go off a bombass puna!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2016
I dey suspect arrangement marriage for these Olosho's o.

8 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Cunninlinguist: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2016
I wonder what will make a man marry an olosho considering the fact that a lot of people have tapped the 'thing'. Anyway a sensitive guy like me cannot bear the taunts and ridicule I will get and will keep getting after my wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by segebase(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2016
road way every one don pass ..chai

4 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Even prostitutes are getting married while some nairaland girls will be forming hard to get at 34... grin

The thunder that will fire all of you is Doing mannequinchallenge undecided

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by mebad(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by folay66(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Really
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by legendte(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Who am I to judge.

What matters most is how we end our sojourn on earth and not necessarily the beginning.

I hope she doesn't go back to her old ways.

A virgin before marriage that turned to corner corner ashawo in her matrimonial home is worse than an ashawo before marriage that turned to a faithful wife

HML to them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by TwoBottles: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Her juju strong.

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nutase: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
I can't do that
borehole
softMarket:
How will that man be inserting his iron in a big Bucket hole
Old things aff passed away grin grin
chimah3:
osheyyyy!!!!
Another nigga that couldn't let go off a bombass puna!! grin
TwoBottles:
Her juju strong.
Judge not

2 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by hamzi123: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2016
I pray you last with each other ooo
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by samdwaplord(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2016
nawa hoo
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
WHO SAID HOES CANT FIND LOVE? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by kingwax7007: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Lol...the hubby think its all good...

No wahala...wait and see...
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Joemarvel(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
That man on white looks strange seems he slept with the girl before and also the must really love d girl kongi that much just can't get enough

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Emeks008(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Congratulations. Make sure u don't cheat on your man after wedding. :-XCongratulations. Make sure u don't cheat on your man after wedding.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Okosisiadada: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
I think it's very wicked to post those pictures online.

4 Likes

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Dvibs: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2016
River State, headquarter of PROSTITUTION/ASHAWO HOTELS in Nigeria. So, am surprised.
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2016
I go like know the baba wey help her do the jazz
The man sabi work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Donprayer(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Is a good thing but dunno why am laughing in North Korea pattern
Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by mebad(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2016
why do i find the word harlot demeaning

1 Like

Re: Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
I can't do that

borehole
do you know the numbers of boreholes in church you wanna die for?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest / Boyloaf Ebikabowei Weds Onyi Maris In Houston Texas (Photos) / Ishaq Akintola Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception Over Wasteful Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.