Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism (4595 Views)

The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. / Witchcraft And Atheism... / your memes library. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism by FSMs: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
I know i said last one but...

Re: Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism by balanceofterror1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Pray for sense

Atheists always resort to insults when you tell them the bitter truth they can't handle. Any day any atheist or scientist penetrates the SUN, I will agree that there's no God.
Re: Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism by Ranchhoddas: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
SMH
balanceofterror1:

Atheists always resort to insults when you tell them the bitter truth they can't handle. Any day any atheist or scientist penetrates the SUN, I will agree that there's no God.
Re: Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism by balanceofterror1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
benzics:

Lol, first of all, it's like you weren't taught English in school. .. "God" is a term given to any being people see as a deity, so "God" doesn't mean your christian god, god is an English word! Who talks about calling any god in the time of need?

Even if I would call on any god when am in need, that god will be me!!!

For the last time, GOD IS AN ENGLISH WORD, OR A NOUN!

Stop diverting. In my post I said that my Atheist colleague was shot in the b field and he shouted, 'oh! God deliver me'. Pls can you explain this, just tell me which God he was referring to.
Re: Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism by sonmvayina(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
what about these

Re: Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism by FSMs: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Let's bring back the purpose of tis thread grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Church Banner Is Strange / Debunking The Miracles Supposedly Substantiated By Dr Richard Casdorph / CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.