Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Welcome To Bitdonix, We Give You The 2 Referrrals - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Welcome To Bitdonix, We Give You The 2 Referrrals (759 Views)

What Will Happen After The 2 Weeks Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Bitdonix, We Give You The 2 Referrrals by ayogabriel(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Bitdonix is a peer to peer referral program where you need to invest 0.05 btc which is about #20500 and refer 2 people to program. But here the group will give you the 2 referrals you need, so you dont have to stress urself for that.
Join this group and put down ur name serially. When we get to a particular milestone, we start giving out links and you get ur 2 referrals once ur link is active.
Dont forget, you can make as much as 10 million from bitdonix.

https:///HJ8qLIz1Wtp1cTaNQQPLel

Or you can drop your number and you will be added
Re: Welcome To Bitdonix, We Give You The 2 Referrrals by afanide: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2016
ayogabriel:
Bitdonix is a peer to peer referral program where you need to invest 0.05 btc which is about #20500 and refer 2 people to program. But here the group will give you the 2 referrals you need, so you dont have to stress urself for that.
Join this group and put down ur name serially. When we get to a particular milestone, we start giving out links and you get ur 2 referrals once ur link is active.
Dont forget, you can make as much as 10 million from bitdonix.

https:///HJ8qLIz1Wtp1cTaNQQPLel

Or you can drop your number and you will be added

What are the total referals needed? Add my up 4rm my Sig.....
Re: Welcome To Bitdonix, We Give You The 2 Referrrals by ayogabriel(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2016
afanide:

What are the total referals needed? Add my up 4rm my Sig.....

Just 2 and the 2 will be provided by the admin, it's on first come first serve basis
Re: Welcome To Bitdonix, We Give You The 2 Referrrals by Mathias2015(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
waooow! I am in stage 2 in Bitdonix, have received my taste 1 profit and will collect my stage 2 profit Next Week. bitdonix is the boom.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Bitdonix, We Give You The 2 Referrrals by tegbrum(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
otegabrum@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / MMM Promoters Jittery As U.S Charges Two Ponzi Scheme Operators / Life Investment | Purchase Token Or Shares From A UK Company | Income Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.