Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) (51212 Views)

What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Dsrooftiles: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ok

Aluwe.. Ojasi gutter eee wa WO.. Koto looo grin grin
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Malakh: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Most High says He will put them to shame because of their pride(high heels etc) Isaiah 3:16 KJV
Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet
Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover(expose) their secret(private) parts.And we see this shame everywhere in the world among our men and women
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonhemma11:
As shared by Nicholas.....

'SOME MATTER PASS PESSIN MOUTH

She that is down needs fear no fall, she that is low no pride.

I don't know whether to laugh or to be sad. But ladies no be by force to wear high heel oooooo. Some struggle and struggle yet they never give up on the nemesis.

The worst part for this Ikwerre girl is that everybody waka pass. The only person wey stop, stop to take picture and then e continue the waka.

Sorry oooooo, just pick yourself up and waka your journey. Dazzol

#Still on Jesus is Lord'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-what-happened-to-nigerian-lady-that.html

grin

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
This OP should be sued but I doubt if the Ikwere girl is on NL.Not cool at all.
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by FSMs: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:
And she allowed people to snap her in this messy state? Incredible.

High heels no be by force o..... Many are in igbobi due to high heels sad
So make she day pursue them like mad woman?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
That tailor close to her sews well.
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lies... Lies... Lies...
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by googlepikins: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Since when ikwerre people start to dey drive yellow bus? OP you mean ikwerre branch in Ibadan?
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Biodunoski(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:

. Wetin she one do,she 1 go beat people wey dey snap her ni.......her only wish right now is to vanish from that spot
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Does that look like swimming pool to her

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
The worst part for this Ikwerre girl is that everybody waka pass.

The only person wey stop, stop to take picture and then e continue the waka.

Na wa o, so we dont have human feelins again

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by mrdino(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:

Don't believe everything you read on blogs, especially those ones who have no name to protect. They may have stage managed this to make it look real.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Unclerukus: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nigerians are heartless. people walking by without helping , see someone even tending to his shop behind her and the fool who decided to snap her. what if it were you? would you make it a joke as well?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by IamISRAEL(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
See where I must belong the high heel cliqs has gotten her to
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
lanicky:
OP why you too dey lie?

If she fell into the gutter because of that heel, there supposed to be a stain on the shoe.
Stain on the shoe.....
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonhemma11:

I don't know whether to laugh or to be sad. But ladies no be by force to wear high heel oooooo. Some struggle and struggle yet they never give up on the nemesis.

The worst part for this Ikwerre girl is that everybody waka pass. The only person wey stop, stop to take picture and then e continue the waka.

#Still on Jesus is Lord'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-what-happened-to-nigerian-lady-that.html

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by jfleece(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Girls and common sense are like Jacob and Esau... Pls we need to create a brain app so Dat women can use it..
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
People have lost their sense of humanity,must you snap her and put on the Internet?, na wah for people o, btw where is the shoe?, picture or...

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by delishpot: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Makes no sense, so person fall na because she wear high heel shoes?
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by delishpot: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Malakh:
Most High says He will put them to shame because of their pride(high heels etc) Isaiah 3:16 KJV
Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet
Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover(expose) their secret(private) parts.And we see this shame everywhere in the world among our men and women

Oh shut up already. Has God struck you for your own sins? Pride is your problem. Has he struck you yet? Typical end time child. You remember Bible when it suits you. Where did you keep the love Jesus taught you to have for fellow human beings even when they hate and persecute you? Talk less of abwoman that has done you no evil. Do you know the true story behind her fall? Using blical quotes to do evil and support your stone heart. Shush it and go focus on the devil whom you serve. You blasphemous being.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
this one na "aluwe". them for organize one bag of purewater make she use wash body.
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Analog89(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Eya... I felt 4 her, it happened in front of my shop.
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by skedman(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is rather not funny, we need to tell ourselve the truth, a lady fell inside a gutter and you are their snaping her assumming I was at that scene I swear you we either lose that phone or one part of your body to teach you a lesson. What you have done is illegal and criminal

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] and I told you this morning that this heels will fall you . all thanks to my school of prophesy.

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
[/color] and I told you this morning that this heels will fall you . all thanks to my school of prophesy. [color=#000099]

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I believe she don learn her lesson
Is she drunk?
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by codedearner(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chai. my sis needs to see this

Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by adimsmt: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
jonhemma11:

#Still on Jesus is Lord'

Sometimes i wonder why we as people still allow open drainage in this twenty 1st century.
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by anukulapo: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aluwe, oja si gutter.
E wa wo, ko to lo.

That is what came to my mind. Product of the lagos street. #childhoodmemories
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by seenter84: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
I don't believe
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
This gat me rolling on the floor..hahahaha... sorry o
Re: Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) by eaglechild: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
I do not find this remotely funny.

She mistakenly fell into the open drainage that should have been covered.

She probably sustained terrible bruises and needs help.
And all we can do is laugh and take pictures no one even bothered to help. I wonder how we will feel to be in her shoes.

So much for humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] / Barber Turns Boy's Hair To Wi-fi (photo) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.