Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) (60309 Views)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Agbada Outfit For Mens / Why E-money Loves Agbada Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by fkj950ax(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Oshey maami cool

NL Marriage loading...
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Mikeiron78(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
I see this as a way for some people to come out as being gay or lesbian, watch it, they are doing it gradually, Bobriski and others,lol
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by ernieboy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
why are women always dragging men's cloths with us? can't you just stick to your female clothes and leave our clothes for us?
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sibeal:

Why evuls na? cheesy grin

grin
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by yemsai(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Beautiful...I love blue kiss

1 Like

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by mumtriplet2: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4582783_instaimage30_jpeg2013b8f14538d51167873d14830cef7e

Mehn!

I saw this picture and I had to dedicate 2 minutes of my time to thank the Almiqhty God for makinq me a blessed offsprinq of the Yoruba race.

Not the other way round for them druq-traffickers grin grin

And u think all of them are Yoruba? Ewu na enweghi Uche.
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Danfuster(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
This why men's wardrobe will ever remain scanty unlike the our feminine counterpart, they keep making our clothes expensive while theirs remain ever cheap...all in the guise of unisex. You think I'm hyping... Give a woman 100k and a man take 100k shopping for clothes and see the result.

Women are now making our boxer expensive... You think that's a lie, visit any girl in her crib or hostel, you'll see her rocking a boxer short. Question her why and you'll hear something like "the weather is too hot for bump short, the boxer makes me free and comfortable".

1 Like

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Organizer111222(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
nice concept, nice colour... but the ladies in this picture am sorry to say are looking like Zombies ...too much make up and unnecessary hairstyle
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by mexyk(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
shebi na owambe una kuku like undecided

herzern1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4582783_instaimage30_jpeg2013b8f14538d51167873d14830cef7e

Mehn!

I saw this picture and I had to dedicate 2 minutes of my time to thank the Almiqhty God for makinq me a blessed offsprinq of the Yoruba race.

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Olypeppy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

Mehn!

was actually gonna compliment you till I read the ending part of your comment....LORD..you're such a tribal dumb ass..
I love the Yorubas buh you?..

2 Likes

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Mavelshee(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Men can not have any good thing to themselves....una wan thief this wan join??....#leave our agbada for us
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by jidebond: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Everything man do u must do
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by lanicky(f): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
slapacha:

Are u not the incumbent miss nairaland?

Why are you borrow wearing?

Is seun not giving u wardrobe allowance? Or u just like to borrow wear?

It was a kind of cloth experiment we did in school.. He thought I'd look so small in his agbada fortunately, It fits perfectly.

If I like a particular dress, and I have enough cash on me.. I buy it without hesitation. I don't borrow. smiley

1 Like

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by smartbros(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:

:-D my brother from osogbo honestly I wasn't expecting anything more from u we all knw wat osogbo weeds is capable of doing :-D goan get a good clay nd mold ur own Beauriful creature....... ewu

quote me again en let devil pour hot red oil on you
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by deebrain(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Proudly anti Afonja but I give it to them on this one.

It's really hot.

Please where are those holy holy people that quote the "women are not to wear men's clothing" scripture?

1 Like

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Kdiva(f): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

Mehn!

just when I thought you were making a sensible comment,you just had to bash another tribe
ori e o da

2 Likes

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by allytinted: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
#ProudlyAfonja.#ProudlyAfonja#ProudlyAfonja
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by herzern(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Demigods666:

See picture of the herz.ern nigga u day follow talk when you think say na better person so grin

Guy.

What's yhur problem with me??
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by herzern(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kdiva:

just when I thought you were making a sensible comment,you just had to bash another tribe
ori e o da

E maa binu ma.

1 Like

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by syncACE(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
so ladies will start competing with men for agbada...
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Mamabugi(f): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
dis babes looking dam hot. i love dis

1 Like

Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
ireneony:
They are all cheap

Really? If this is cheap, how do you describe the red messanger caps that you flatts wear?
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by slapacha: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2016
lanicky:

It was a kind of cloth experiment we did in school.. He thought I'd look so small in his agbada fortunately, It fits perfectly.

If I like a particular dress, and I have enough cash on me.. I buy it without hesitation. I don't borrow. smiley

I'm willing to buy cloth and sew agbada for u as xmas gift from me ..

Send me the details of your measurement

Don't think otherwise o
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by easystudy101: 4:59am On Dec 09, 2016
herzern1:

Mehn!

how many times have actors/actresses from your people been arrested at the airport for drugs? tongue grin
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Oluwaphmi(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2016
herzern1:

Mehn!

washiere. ur head is there. true talk
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by 9inches(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Waris dis sef angry Ladies e joor, leave us to enjoy our attire in peace. Soon we won't be able to afford going to tailors. It looks good on them nonetheless.
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Blecool(f): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
dmola:

mrnin sorry cn i pm u? kinda appreciate the chubby look
. Gud Evening..Sure U Can
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by dmola(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Blecool:
. Gud Evening..Sure U Can

oh tanks bt ave got a challenge i dnt get a feedbck in mi email do u mind whatapp or bbm
lastly u look so much like sm1 i know sory wats ur name am damola n d prsn in question name is blessing,nice dp thou
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Blecool(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
dmola:

oh tanks bt ave got a challenge i dnt get a feedbck in mi email do u mind whatapp or bbm
lastly u look so much like sm1 i know sory wats ur name am damola n d prsn in question name is blessing,nice dp thou
. Wow....Thanks.Am Also Blessing By Name.Maybe We Cud Chat On Fbk Instead.Nt On Whatsapp Or Bbm At The Moment.I Probably May Know U Too.
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by dmola(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Blecool:
. Wow....Thanks.Am Also Blessing By Name.Maybe We Cud Chat On Fbk Instead.Nt On Whatsapp Or Bbm At The Moment.I Probably May Know U Too.

aiit whats ur fbk name lemme confirm smthn ......
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by Blecool(f): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
dmola:

aiit whats ur fbk name lemme confirm smthn ......
. Blessing Amos Lambert
Re: These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics) by dmola(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Blecool:
. Blessing Amos Lambert
i no its u i jst wanted to b sure fake bae who introduce u to nairaland ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.