Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages (42726 Views)

This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) / Police Officers Who Participated In Osun Election Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
robay1:
as if their is no village in south east undecided hypocrisy people

You hardly can find such in the east. You can take a tour. The people they don't wait for government. Villages in the east except for ngwa have connectivity. No isolated village like this.

3 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by ianSweet(f): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
TheEastActivist:

There is no place in Anambra with mud houses...

This is umunya
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umunya

They are a source of revenue for the state, they are industrialized and have a good representation in agriculture...

Primitives can only be found in the north and in the south western part of Nigeria grin

Onitsha is a way too far and would be regarded as obodo Oyibo to the ancient primitive Yorubas... grin
Mamu comes to mind wink

What about Ebonyi state?

Igbo land is smaller and densely populated, hence the greater level of urbanization.

2 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by ianSweet(f): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You hardly can find such in the east. You can take a tour. The people they don't wait for government. Villages in the east except for ngwa have connectivity. No isolated village like this.

What about Ebonyi state? There are villages there worse than those in the north. Southeast doesn't end in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by shiimah: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
KingOvoramwenn1:
THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT IT IS NOT JUST THIS VILLAGE BUT THE WHOLE OF ILE IFE

THE LEVEL OF UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY IN ILE IFE IS ALARMING

I WAS THERE FOR HUMANITARIAN WORK LAST DECEMBER AND I GOT TO SEE FIRST HAND WHAT THIS OP JUST POSTED

YOU NEED TO VISIT ILE IFE TO REALLY GET A HINT AT THE LEVEL OF UNDERVELOPMENT

ILE IFE AND OSUN STATE HAS A WHOLE REALLY NEED TO BUCKLE UP BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO BEEN TO ZAMFARA AND THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TOWNS THERE AND ILE IFE /OSUN STATE
I think you are referring to Modakeke because the Ile Ife that I know is a developed town... from OAU to Mayfair to Parakin to Road 7 to Fajuyi with major bus stops and nice buildings.....

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by TheEastActivist: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
ianSweet:

What about Ebonyi state?

Igbo land is smaller and densely populated, hence the greater level of urbanization.

I guess you don't know Igboland very well...
Igboland stretches into SS and MB...
Get your facts right...
There is no reason why primitives will still be in existence in this 21st Century...
Even villages in ebony has turned into towns due to functional social amenities and infrastructures...

Dont lazily wait for fg to help your situation Go and help your people... Igbos aint your mate cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
ianSweet:

What about Ebonyi state? There are villages there worse than those in the north. Southeast doesn't end in Anambra.

I don't know much about eboyi state but from abia to imo to Enugu down to Anambra, they collectively develop themselves. There is intense competition among the people. Why do you think Igbo give titles? To breed development.
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
while ooni is jetting up and down with millions of dollar...
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by ozoebuka1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always be typing trash here and not saying the truth. The same imo states u mention here is full of mud houses. First go to the vilages, no tarred roads no health facilities. Example of the village is umudi. Almost all the houses are muddy. Not to talk of orlu where muddy houses dey. The place that's mostly develop in imo state is owerri.
don't normally engage. myself in this kinda bullshit but seeing this ur fallacious lie got my attention...saying that mud houses litter orlu zone in south east is one of the dumbest thing I've heard this christmas...bye.
before I forget, if u see houses in southeastern villages you will marvel...trust me on that.

4 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by PastorAji(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Microflux:
Mamu village is a village in the south-western part of Nigeria in Ayedaade local government, Osun state. This village consists of less than 300 people cohabiting in it. A village which is a fifty minutes drive from the ancient town of Ile-Ife is suffering from issues that should not even be in existence at this tentative period of the world's evolution.

Some days ago, one of the fellowships in Obafemi Awolowo University - Mountain of Fire and Miracles Campus Fellowship visited the village to share their faith with the inhabitants of the land (in which am part of the team). In this piece I will give a succinct narration of our experience in the land and also call the attention of the global village to the archaic and dead life these people are living in the village.
Mammu village, a village which has its full name as Maamu-Abimbola has been in existence since the early 18th century. This village was instituted by two foragers who found a solace in the land. The unity amidst this two families made them to leave together in peace, and the name of the village was formed from the name of these two families - in which one of them bears the name of a river in the village.
When we got to the land, and I saw the look of things the first word I uttered was that "this land is leaving almost 30 years slower than Nigeria." The conditions in this village is so dexterous than uttering such statement was not difficult for me. There are different cases in this village that made us to conclude that they are living in the dark ages. The village consists of some good number of huts less than 50 in number.
One thing we must know is that change will not take place unless we activate change where it is needed. Mamu village is a location in which change activation would go a long way in the lifes of the inhabitants and other neighbouring settlements.
This village lacks virtually every social and basic amenities that can make living in this contemporary age pleasurable, ranging from water to communication system.
"Health is wealth" is a widely acclaimed and accepted saying by all, but we must also know that "bad-health is death". From informations gathered from a long-time missionary in the land (a man popularly known as Baba Missions) and some fellow villagers said a woman died in the second month of this year of a seven months old pregnancy due to unavailability of pre-natal care for the mother and the baby, a case which as turn to rampage in the village. Disheartening? Yes! But the question will remain that is there no clinic in the land? There is a Maternity in the land, a clinic which was commissioned for use by Navy Commander Anthony Udofia on the 11th day of December 1995, accurately 21 years ago. Which made it the last time the government has looked into the health of the villagers, since then the government, body or organization never thought of donating drugs, syringes, beds, drip jackets and some other health facilities in the Maternity. This resulted into discouragement for the doctors and nurses in the Maternity because of poor funding, as they themselves could not salvage the situation, they have no option than to close it down some years after its establishment. Presently, the Maternity is under chains and lock because of the laxity of the government, you and I. Many cases of untreated Malaria, Diarrhea and cholera has also been recorded in the village in recent times which give account for the high mortality rate in the village due to the lack of any healthcare program. These people deserves and possesses the right to life as people living in the city do but they only possess slim chance to life now, because of this. We all want to be world changers, but we really need to start from here.
Education, the backbone of any society is a great challenge in this land. The village posses only a 5-classroom primary school (African Church Government Elementary and Middle School) a building which is already dilapidated. The shocking part of these story is that the school was established in the year 1955, five years before Nigeria's independence. Why is it still underdeveloped? I think the best answer anyone can give the question is that "they have been forsaken by the outside world." The Headmaster (Mr Jimoh K.A) of the school who resumed duty in the school 3 years ago, in an interview session with him lamented the poor state of the school, stating the role he has played in helping the school and village at large. He stated "When I arrived here, I only met few pupils here, then I visited a farm settlement close to this village and endeared the herdsmen there to allow their wards to go to School, an offer which they willing accepted. This skyrocketed the school population to almost 90 pupils." He further said that a riot that took place between the herdsmen and some farmers led to the evacuation of their wards from the area and school indirectly. In his concluding words, he said the environment and conditions of the village is not conducive for learning. This means the destinies of almost 100 kids are out there, dispatched and blurred. Little wonder why the village has been in darkness since it's creation till date, that none of the inhabitants has any power generating machine like generator.
Its painful that a village that has been in existence for over centuries has no education and electric power supply. At a point of our visit, when we had to put on a generator and illuminate the environment, the kids and some of the elders were so amazed that they screamed for minutes. This made us to feel how they feels. If we continue like this, they may remain on the other side.
It is generic that water is life, no debate. Which utmostly means a life without water is no life at all, as a water must be clean, colourless and odourless. The people in Mamu village lack a good water supply as they have to compete with animals like cattles before they can get a water to drink or bath, especially in dry seasons. Not that our government has not been once open-eyed, but sustainability plans was lacking in our government's agenda in which recently selfishness has blurred their vision, and can no longer see people in rural settings. During our walk across the land, it was shocking when we saw a water system that was commissioned by Omooba Olagunsoye Oyinlola's administration as the governor of the state since 2005, almost 11 Years ago. The government never looked back to see to how they fair with it. Also, there were two boreholes (which are no longer functioning) that has been constructed since 15 years ago by the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). All this equipment are no longer functioning, so the only option left for these helpless villagers is to drink from a nearby river which showcases different colours at different times and season. It is also pitiable to know that the water is seasonal, and that some times they will have to travel kilometres to get water. It makes me sick remembering all these things.
It is vivid that people have now started deserting the villages for the cities, due to the pachydermatous life in villages, due to our non-challancy towards our fellow humans who happened to be less privileged than us. Grassroot agriculture has also been discouraged because of these factors as people are migrating from areas with fertile lands good for agriculture for cities - one of the main factor defacing agriculture in the country. These people living without all these things stated above should prick your mind. This village that has no network coverage/mast in it except for Airtel Nigeria whose service is also epileptic has strived with time, to get out of the dark ages into light, but they need you and I to help them locate their path out of it. With this, that change can begin with us.

Let's #SaveMamuvillage

Israel Dara Sobaloju (Curator, ScholarZine Ng)

I would like you to write to the Ministry of Health Osun State Asap

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by CioAngels(f): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ayedade is only remembered during election. If ayedae is not a local government, it is under lg, yet, nothing at all is happenning there? Aregbesola, who takes the moneies that goes to that local government? Awon ole buruku dede. Awon owo to ma di ayisan si gbogbo yin lara. Sahara and premium. please help to expose our shameless, heartless and armed robber leaders.
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
ianSweet:

What about Ebonyi state?

... Pls stop given wrong information. Each of the five States in Igboland is bigger than Lagos. Also, Enugu, Anambra and ebonyi States are each bigger than ekiti state.

Yes, Ondo, oyo and ogun are too big but that doesn't mean that Igboland is not considerably big. I didn't even mention Asaba (Anioma) and other Igboland in SS.

3 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by chiefobdk(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Microflux:
Mamu village is a village in the south-western part of Nigeria in Ayedaade local government, Osun state. This village consists of less than 300 people cohabiting in it. A village which is a fifty minutes drive from the ancient town of Ile-Ife is suffering from issues that should not even be in existence at this tentative period of the world's evolution.

Some days ago, one of the fellowships in Obafemi Awolowo University - Mountain of Fire and Miracles Campus Fellowship visited the village to share their faith with the inhabitants of the land (in which am part of the team). In this piece I will give a succinct narration of our experience in the land and also call the attention of the global village to the archaic and dead life these people are living in the village.
Mammu village, a village which has its full name as Maamu-Abimbola has been in existence since the early 18th century. This village was instituted by two foragers who found a solace in the land. The unity amidst this two families made them to leave together in peace, and the name of the village was formed from the name of these two families - in which one of them bears the name of a river in the village.
When we got to the land, and I saw the look of things the first word I uttered was that "this land is leaving almost 30 years slower than Nigeria." The conditions in this village is so dexterous than uttering such statement was not difficult for me. There are different cases in this village that made us to conclude that they are living in the dark ages. The village consists of some good number of huts less than 50 in number.
One thing we must know is that change will not take place unless we activate change where it is needed. Mamu village is a location in which change activation would go a long way in the lifes of the inhabitants and other neighbouring settlements.
This village lacks virtually every social and basic amenities that can make living in this contemporary age pleasurable, ranging from water to communication system.
"Health is wealth" is a widely acclaimed and accepted saying by all, but we must also know that "bad-health is death". From informations gathered from a long-time missionary in the land (a man popularly known as Baba Missions) and some fellow villagers said a woman died in the second month of this year of a seven months old pregnancy due to unavailability of pre-natal care for the mother and the baby, a case which as turn to rampage in the village. Disheartening? Yes! But the question will remain that is there no clinic in the land? There is a Maternity in the land, a clinic which was commissioned for use by Navy Commander Anthony Udofia on the 11th day of December 1995, accurately 21 years ago. Which made it the last time the government has looked into the health of the villagers, since then the government, body or organization never thought of donating drugs, syringes, beds, drip jackets and some other health facilities in the Maternity. This resulted into discouragement for the doctors and nurses in the Maternity because of poor funding, as they themselves could not salvage the situation, they have no option than to close it down some years after its establishment. Presently, the Maternity is under chains and lock because of the laxity of the government, you and I. Many cases of untreated Malaria, Diarrhea and cholera has also been recorded in the village in recent times which give account for the high mortality rate in the village due to the lack of any healthcare program. These people deserves and possesses the right to life as people living in the city do but they only possess slim chance to life now, because of this. We all want to be world changers, but we really need to start from here.
Education, the backbone of any society is a great challenge in this land. The village posses only a 5-classroom primary school (African Church Government Elementary and Middle School) a building which is already dilapidated. The shocking part of these story is that the school was established in the year 1955, five years before Nigeria's independence. Why is it still underdeveloped? I think the best answer anyone can give the question is that "they have been forsaken by the outside world." The Headmaster (Mr Jimoh K.A) of the school who resumed duty in the school 3 years ago, in an interview session with him lamented the poor state of the school, stating the role he has played in helping the school and village at large. He stated "When I arrived here, I only met few pupils here, then I visited a farm settlement close to this village and endeared the herdsmen there to allow their wards to go to School, an offer which they willing accepted. This skyrocketed the school population to almost 90 pupils." He further said that a riot that took place between the herdsmen and some farmers led to the evacuation of their wards from the area and school indirectly. In his concluding words, he said the environment and conditions of the village is not conducive for learning. This means the destinies of almost 100 kids are out there, dispatched and blurred. Little wonder why the village has been in darkness since it's creation till date, that none of the inhabitants has any power generating machine like generator.
Its painful that a village that has been in existence for over centuries has no education and electric power supply. At a point of our visit, when we had to put on a generator and illuminate the environment, the kids and some of the elders were so amazed that they screamed for minutes. This made us to feel how they feels. If we continue like this, they may remain on the other side.
It is generic that water is life, no debate. Which utmostly means a life without water is no life at all, as a water must be clean, colourless and odourless. The people in Mamu village lack a good water supply as they have to compete with animals like cattles before they can get a water to drink or bath, especially in dry seasons. Not that our government has not been once open-eyed, but sustainability plans was lacking in our government's agenda in which recently selfishness has blurred their vision, and can no longer see people in rural settings. During our walk across the land, it was shocking when we saw a water system that was commissioned by Omooba Olagunsoye Oyinlola's administration as the governor of the state since 2005, almost 11 Years ago. The government never looked back to see to how they fair with it. Also, there were two boreholes (which are no longer functioning) that has been constructed since 15 years ago by the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). All this equipment are no longer functioning, so the only option left for these helpless villagers is to drink from a nearby river which showcases different colours at different times and season. It is also pitiable to know that the water is seasonal, and that some times they will have to travel kilometres to get water. It makes me sick remembering all these things.
It is vivid that people have now started deserting the villages for the cities, due to the pachydermatous life in villages, due to our non-challancy towards our fellow humans who happened to be less privileged than us. Grassroot agriculture has also been discouraged because of these factors as people are migrating from areas with fertile lands good for agriculture for cities - one of the main factor defacing agriculture in the country. These people living without all these things stated above should prick your mind. This village that has no network coverage/mast in it except for Airtel Nigeria whose service is also epileptic has strived with time, to get out of the dark ages into light, but they need you and I to help them locate their path out of it. With this, that change can begin with us.

Let's #SaveMamuvillage

Israel Dara Sobaloju (Curator, ScholarZine Ng)

Progressive 0 village
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by chiefobdk(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always type your trash. Mud houses plenty for onitsha. There's no way you will not see mud houses. That's the first building of our forefathers. And till today people are still using bricks to construct houses.

How do u expect the village to be wen the state capital look like this

2 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by chiefobdk(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
DauraDullard0:
It seems evil and diabolism pervades the length and breadth of Yorubaland. I have a Yoruba friend here in Yenagoa and he echoes the same sentiments. He said the last time he attempted to visit his hometown, he barely escaped with his life in one piece. His other peers he traveled with weren't so lucky. Two of them died under mysterious circumstances.

Yoruba ronu ooo!!!
grin
DauraDullard0:
It seems evil and diabolism pervades the length and breadth of Yorubaland. I have a Yoruba friend here in Yenagoa and he echoes the same sentiments. He said the last time he attempted to visit his hometown, he barely escaped with his life in one piece. His other peers he traveled with weren't so lucky. Two of them died under mysterious circumstances.

Yoruba ronu ooo!!!

My yoruba friend died mysteriously after going to oyo state for d first time...
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by chiefobdk(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
OMOTOWO:
don't mind him..there is a place like mamu with the name umunya in Anambra state .

Same umunya dat houses university. With companies.. Due to proximity to onitsha
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by chiefobdk(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
there's muddy houses in onitsha if to say u never know d nooks and cranny of onitsha hmmm.

To own bungalow for onitsha. People go dey look u like mumu. . You willbbe harrassed daily by potential buyers or lease
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by Lilimax(f): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
omonkiti:

These are typical Igbo villages
True! We have sophisticated buildings in interior villages in the east smiley
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by OMOTOWO(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
chiefobdk:

Same umunya dat houses university. With companies.. Due to proximity to onitsha
what's the name of the uni.?
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by Lilimax(f): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
northvietnam:
we always go home....

them no dey bury us for cemetery.. nah for ur papa village..

traditional marriage... nah for home...

if u r igbo, even if u die for moon them just carry u come home...

we can migrate but will never forget our ROOT..

Igbo Amakaa
We'll always remember our root. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by TheEastActivist: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
OMOTOWO:

Heard of tansian university umunya?
Google it... cheesy
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by Emassive(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
I think you should write about this to the right people that will be willing to help out on this project. I would also like to be a part of it. I know someone that will be willing to help the Community.

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by comrChris(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
there are sophisticated villages in the east but im yet to see anyone as primitive as this one op described though my village in ebonyi was once like that with tach and mud houses but now so many of those houses have been replaced with standard houses, we got so many things by ourselves without govt help, any community that wants to develop must look beyond govt,we do hold annual launching every December to raise money for community needs, there are several meetings, festivals etc during christmas period to move the community forward and this is the same across all igbo villages, spend Christmas in any of the igbo villages and you will know Christmas is actually sweet. igbos don't joke with home, we return home to see how others are doing by seeing their mansions and this makes everyone to work hard

3 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by iamhorny(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
watch this, then you will understand what village in igboland looklike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=550g7Hk2lnk

2 Likes

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by emi14: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
KingOvoramwenn1:
THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT IT IS NOT JUST THIS VILLAGE BUT THE WHOLE OF ILE IFE

THE LEVEL OF UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY IN ILE IFE IS ALARMING

I WAS THERE FOR HUMANITARIAN WORK LAST DECEMBER AND I GOT TO SEE FIRST HAND WHAT THIS OP JUST POSTED

YOU NEED TO VISIT ILE IFE TO REALLY GET A HINT AT THE LEVEL OF UNDERVELOPMENT

ILE IFE AND OSUN STATE HAS A WHOLE REALLY NEED TO BUCKLE UP BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO BEEN TO ZAMFARA AND THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TOWNS THERE AND ILE IFE /OSUN STATE

Yet people from ILE IFE claim most educated and very quick to call people illiterates. Why can't the use their intellectualism and influence the government to alleviate death around them. I can't remember any government established infrastructure in my own village yet lifestyles is as fast as ever.
We don't have government now...quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by iamhorny(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always be typing trash here and not saying the truth. The same imo states u mention here is full of mud houses. First go to the vilages, no tarred roads no health facilities. Example of the village is umudi. Almost all the houses are muddy. Not to talk of orlu where muddy houses dey. The place that's mostly develop in imo state is owerri.

if you don't know what to say, just STFU. Mud housed in Imo? dont worry i will open a thread to showcase some of our thick villages and you will see for yourself. As for roads, we don't have roads and that is the responsibility of the government but general standard of living in some of our villages can be compared to that in the city. our responsibility is to our immediate/extended family and then to the community, to seeing that in the long run, the general extended family is lifted up from poverty by helping one another, who soever is doing well is expected to pick someone from the villa and train him and the cycle goes on and on till everyone is a graduate of an higher institution or a skill craftsman either in trading or any skill he has chosen to learn. To buy land in Akabo village in Imo state for example, bro if you no get 1.5million, dont even price land
Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by iamhorny(m): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
ozoebuka1:
don't normally engage. myself in this kinda bullshit but seeing this ur fallacious lie got my attention...saying that mud houses litter orlu zone in south east is one of the dumbest thing I've heard this christmas...bye.
before I forget, if u see houses in southeastern villages you will marvel...trust me on that.

this is the orlu the Eidiot is talking about

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by iamhorny(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
more of orlu village

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by iamhorny(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
surrounding village buildings

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by iamhorny(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
even village girls are neat and have good dress sense

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
PastorAji:
I would like you to write to the Ministry of Health Osun State Asap

Nice

1 Like

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by iamhorny(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
from the backyard

Re: Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages by chiefobdk(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Tansian University..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb / Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video) / Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.