Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) (1255 Views)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Which Nigerian Local Rice Brand Is The Best ? / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by BookiesCry: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2016
I'm amaze of the transformation of this Nigerian local rice from very tiny to extra large, I really don't know the name of this rice but the description is that its very dirty & dusty with something like dust or powder over it, very tiny seedlings, unclean and unpolished.

but after I boiled it I was amazed with it huge size and it look clean and fine after washed.

picture below.

cc: seun, lalasticlala

Re: Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by angeltolly(f): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2016
I can't really comprehend your English embarassed But I think that picture shows the raw uncooked rice and the cooked one which clearly has increased in size. I wish you can give the name of the rice or the location you got it from.
Re: Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by BookiesCry: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2016
my pot is filled up. I can't believe my eyes.
Re: Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by BookiesCry: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:
I can't really comprehend your English embarassed But I think that picture shows the raw uncooked rice and the cooked one which clearly has increased in size. I wish you can give the name of the rice or the location you got it from.
it Benin city. I don't know the name.
Re: Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by angeltolly(f): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2016
BookiesCry:

Hmmm..... It's going to be something like Ofada or Igbemo rice. Those local rice are always sweet but dirty and expensive.
Re: Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by spartacus11(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2016
BookiesCry:
you're right I'm so glad we have different variety of nigeria rice in various benin markets which some state are not privilege to have

I'm enjoying it now.
Re: Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) by BookiesCry: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
more
wow.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss The 2017 Lagos International Food And Drinks Festival! / Simple Breakfasts For People On A Diet / Moi Moi Pouch Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.