Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,256 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Google Adsence Is On Hold, Address Need To Be Verified, (way Out/help) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsence Is On Hold, Address Need To Be Verified, (way Out/help) (556 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Google Adsence ACCT 4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsence Is On Hold, Address Need To Be Verified, (way Out/help) by olajide14: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Bloggers should please help me out, am currently having up to 126 usd in my google adsense account, am not a blogger i own a youtube channel, where i uploaded some video to train people on waste management/waste recycling, i just have to monetized all my video when i observed that one of my video attracted more than expected, Screen shoot attached, please give me advice or possible solution to this problem ,

Am actually trying to attach my bank account when it was display that my account is put on hold, because my address have not been verified, i discovered a pin need to be send to me through postal service, i enter my house address, but have not been delivered up till now, i want to know maybe its possible to received such pin via postal service in osun state nigeria, will Google send it all the way from usa down to the poor guy in nigeria? anybody with idea, have anyone here received such letter in nigeria

please help me! NLS 1 dollar is 450naira grin

1 Share

Re: Google Adsence Is On Hold, Address Need To Be Verified, (way Out/help) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
It is obviously your first time requesting for pin, you have to wait for at least 30 days.

If it doesn't come after 30 days, request for it again.

Keep requesting until it arrives, give accurate and detailed description of your address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Adsence Is On Hold, Address Need To Be Verified, (way Out/help) by bedfordng(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
olajide14:
Bloggers should please help me out, am currently having up to 126 usd in my google adsense account, am not a blogger i own a youtube channel, where i uploaded some video to train people on waste management/waste recycling, i just have to monetized all my video when i observed that one of my video attracted more than expected, Screen shoot attached, please give me advice or possible solution to this problem ,

Am actually trying to attach my bank account when it was display that my account is put on hold, because my address have not been verified, i discovered a pin need to be send to me through postal service, i enter my house address, but have not been delivered up till now, i want to know maybe its possible to received such pin via postal service in osun state nigeria, will Google send it all the way from usa down to the poor guy in nigeria? anybody with idea, have anyone here received such letter in nigeria

please help me! NLS 1 dollar is 450naira grin
if nipost can trace you, then you may get the pin delivered to your door step but if you didn't get it and nipost is close to your area, you may have to visit them after some weeks. You have to take note of when they sent the pin so you won't start disturbing those working in nipost for your pin. Better still, you can look for some one with p.o.box address so you can use it to replace your address and then request for the pin again.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsence Is On Hold, Address Need To Be Verified, (way Out/help) by olajide14: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
thanks for your humble advice!!
bedfordng:
if nipost can trace you, then you may get the pin delivered to your door step but if you didn't get it and nipost is close to your area, you may have to visit them after some weeks. You have to take note of when they sent the pin so you won't start disturbing those working in nipost for your pin. Better still, you can look for some one with p.o.box address so you can use it to replace your address and then request for the pin again.
Re: Google Adsence Is On Hold, Address Need To Be Verified, (way Out/help) by olajide14: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Am proud of you guys thank you!

Pogba:
It is obviously your first time requesting for pin, you have to wait for at least 30 days.

If it doesn't come after 30 days, request for it again.

Keep requesting until it arrives, give accurate and detailed description of your address.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Start A Travel Blog In Nigeria Without Doing These 10 Things / Have You Built & Hosted Any Peer To Peer Donation Website Before? / **SELL or Buy SKRILL . Cheap Price . Make Profits Instantly! Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.