Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Why Do Nigerian Graduates Keep Hustling For Government? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Nigerian Graduates Keep Hustling For Government? (453 Views)

7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner / Keep Hustling: Ways To Get The Career Growth You Need / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Graduates Keep Hustling For Government? by deesdee: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please why do we keep Hustling for Government Job when we can start A business and make more money than some Government workers.
Recently i met with a guy i know very well who is working a Parastatal in Abuja, he Told me that so many People have left the Job and started Business because they no longer see Money to steal or do any magu magu.
i know a Corper who recently open a Shop with his alawee that make more money than so many guys working with the Government. just of recent BBC shared story of a Shoe Shiner who make more money that many civil Servants, The Guy take Home 3k everyday. meanwhile So many Federal Ministries dont pay more than 50k a month. the Few gov jobs i know that pay above 80k are juicy and you cannot get it easily.
My Advice is the way we hustle for Government Job i think is better we Hustle to Start a Business i believe we will more Comfortable in the Future than waiting for Government Job. after all government cannot give all of us job, if government should set requirement for employment to be just first class gradate you will be suprised the number you will see with that result and are jobless.
I think the youth need to wake up and we shouldnt be lazy, and we should be patient with this life most of this rich guys did suffer more than us before they get to where they are now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Graduates Keep Hustling For Government? by yomi007k(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
cry

Pls wch kind job dt corper dey do wey dey mk 3k a day?

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Training / Please, Rate My Work / Christmas Bonanza!!!2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Grabs!!get A Puppy From Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.