Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium (1790 Views)

Opening Bank Account With Temporary National ID Card Slip / JUST REGISTERED IN MMM AND THE TEMPORARY MORATORIUM WELCOMES ME IN WHY?? / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
pls help me ooo, i want to get help yesterday and after that i can see that mmm have been putting me temporary not to receive money. But i dont have two acct but the acct that i am using i currently change the bank acct detail. Pls what will i do so that i will get my mooney back pls. Help me ooooo
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by odogwubiafra: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
gbengaoyeladun:
pls help me ooo, i want to get help yesterday and after that i can see that mmm have been putting me temporary not to receive money. But i dont have two acct but the acct that i am using i currently change the bank acct detail. Pls what will i do so that i will get my mooney back pls. Help me ooooo

Why tamper with account details? Does the first and edited account have the same account name?
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by manneger2: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
gbengaoyeladun:
you will wait for 2wks to 1month before you can be able to withdraw for security reason, why will you edit ur acct
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by Sezua(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Write to support and explain to them why u had to change the account. You may also need to upload ur any i.d containing ur name. you have to be persistent i ur messages to support. You won't lose ur moni, it would only take a while. Goodluck!
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
How will nairaland now rescue you. Just go and meet your guider or referral to give you step by step instructions on how to tackle it
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by Glorylevi: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please what do I do the person who was merged to pay me uploaded a fake teller and he doesn't want to pay. He keeps on telling me today tomorrow. Though I have not confirmed the fake payment.
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by ngoben(f): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wonder y pple wnt respect demselves....nairaland tell u to open mmm account...now u get issues u come nairaland come dey disturb us...what hapened to d psen dat registered u.......biko some fins r beta off resolved in private...tks
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
thank you all, i had wrote support on it, waiting for them to reply me. Hope it will not take much time
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by SUPOL(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
ngoben:
Wonder y pple wnt respect demselves....nairaland tell u to open mmm account...now u get issues u come nairaland come dey disturb us...what hapened to d psen dat registered u.......biko some fins r beta off resolved in private...tks
he is seeking for solution, is mmm a private matter?
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by PETRUCE007: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
gbengaoyeladun:

baba after 20 days .. you will be able to make your withdraws
Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by alex81(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Glorylevi:
Please what do I do the person who was merged to pay me uploaded a fake teller and he doesn't want to pay. He keeps on telling me today tomorrow. Though I have not confirmed the fake payment.

if u wish to see ur money...

never I repeat never confirm the payment

the person just trying to scam u.

I advice u immediately write to support for appropriate disciplinary action and to match u with another person to pay u.

pls write to support we are looking for doze kind of people so we can ban dem from MMM

1 Like

Re: Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium by kennyweeves: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2016
Glorylevi:

go to your bank. get a stamped bank statement. upload it in the chat box indicating no fund was received and do so by writing to support also. you will be matched with another person and the first person would be blocked

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Unlimited Free Browsing Tweak Via Tweakware / Rape / Recession Ends Only When Nigerians Can Eat Three Square Meals - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.