Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Take On MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Take On MMM (700 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On MMM by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Am sure a lot of people will agree with me that taking risk is a major part of our daily lives as humans. Virtually all business transactions involves a level of risk. Take for example a bank giving a loan to a customer, the bank faces the risk of default on both interest and the principal amount from the customer. The customer on the other hand faces the risk of loosing the collateral used in obtaining the loan and also reduced credit rating. I think it is then safe to say that for every investment opportunity, there is a risk attached to it for both the investor and the investee.
Risk however, has a directly proportional relationship with reward or return on investment. This is why banks will demand higher interest rate for people with low credit ratings or may even reject their loan application. It is also the reason why kidnappers demand very high ransome. This is basically the principle that determines the reward on any investment.
That said, in evaluating the credibility of any investment opportunity one has to consider the risk and the return. If the risk is in line with your risk appetite and capacity then it will be considered as a good investment based on the return it promises.Any investment opportunity that prrsents itself as riskless and offers very high return, most likely is a scam.
MMM as an investment opportunity guarantees you a 30% return on investment. Now the question is what risk is invloved in investing my money here. Effectively what MMM is saying is invest your funds with us and get 30% return at NO risk. Even the so called risk free investments (government bonds) still have a level of risk attached to them.
Going by this analogy of risk and return MMM is effectively a SCAM and its only a matter of time before the bubble burst.
Re: My Take On MMM by Acidosis(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
It is obvious you've never visited the site.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On MMM by IncredibleJoe(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who you epp??
MMM clearly stated that you should participate with spare money and that there are risk involved, so what else do u want.
Re: My Take On MMM by sunnyt1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why would u chose to contradict ursef, pls take sometime out to read wat u posted all ova again.

Who says mmm isnt risky, everyone knows it is and the reason many have refused to participate.

MMM is very risky and by ur analytical analogy the reason for the high roi
Re: My Take On MMM by anigbajumo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Am sure a lot of people will agree with me that taking risk is a major part of our daily lives as humans. Virtually all business transactions involves a level of risk. Take for example a bank giving a loan to a customer, the bank faces the risk of default on both interest and the principal amount from the customer. The customer on the other hand faces the risk of loosing the collateral used in obtaining the loan and also reduced credit rating. I think it is then safe to say that for every investment opportunity, there is a risk attached to it for both the investor and the investee.
Risk however, has a directly proportional relationship with reward or return on investment. This is why banks will demand higher interest rate for people with low credit ratings or may even reject their loan application. It is also the reason why kidnappers demand very high ransome. This is basically the principle that determines the reward on any investment.
That said, in evaluating the credibility of any investment opportunity one has to consider the risk and the return. If the risk is in line with your risk appetite and capacity then it will be considered as a good investment based on the return it promises.Any investment opportunity that prrsents itself as riskless and offers very high return, most likely is a scam.
MMM as an investment opportunity guarantees you a 30% return on investment. Now the question is what risk is invloved in investing my money here. Effectively what MMM is saying is invest your funds with us and get 30% return at NO risk. Even the so called risk free investments (government bonds) still have a level of risk attached to them.
Going by this analogy of risk and return MMM is effectively a SCAM and its only a matter of time before the bubble burst.

The thunder that will storm u there is waiting for lightening. have u ever heard mmm has defrauded anybody b4

To hell with yer baseless assertion.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment Platform I Ever See / 300M+ Available To Withdraw Mavro / How To Invest With 5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.