Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Investor In Agri-business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investor In Agri-business (429 Views)

Agri Business / Fadama Guys Ready For Agri-business / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor In Agri-business by anochuko01(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good afternoon nairalanders...
An opportunity was presented to me in November, a friend and I were discussing and he informed me of his intentions to go into agriculture. It was an idea I quickly bought into, coz I had similar plans. So, after much discussions, we agreed to partner together in the business. Our plan is to focus on cucumber and water melon, as we have access to the market already. its a long term agricultural journey we intend embarking on.
But the challenge I'm facing now is to contribute my own quota of the start-up, which ordinarily seems almost impossible for me. So i'm looking for an interested individual who can invest in the business.

There's provision of land in three different locations in Ogun state, one of which is about 10 hectares.
My friend has lots of farming experience, as he's undergone years of hands on training in Songhai farms in Benin Republic.

(1) (Reply)

A Revolutionary Startup Finance System To Provide N250k To 10million People/yr / Sales ! Sales !! Sales !!! Vibrated Concrete Blocks / Those That Have Ideas Are Need Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.