Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Searching For Love - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Searching For Love (939 Views)

Common Mistakes Corpers Make In Searching For A Job / NYSC Corpers Searching For The Right Spouse / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Love by chris31(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello

My name is Chris graduate of Computer Science in one of the Eastern school.
Life has been fair to me i must say thought still believe that i still have long way to go.
Am a very passionate young man when i love i do love with everything i have i don't no if the main reason girls always break my heart.

In 2010 i fall in love to this beautiful angel called Amaka she finished her secondary school that year.
I was in my first year then i encourage purchase jamb form that i will help her gain admission by writing the necessary exams for her.
The following year she was able to secure admission to study Micro Biology
From then our relationship continue to grow stronger.

But from my 300l things started to fall apart when i tried to ask her she keep saying that its stress that she will soon get over it and i believe without knowing that i have been overthrown by one Yankee guy called OZ.
Her friend leaked everything to me because she saw how i cared for her so much.
When i confronted her she started shouting at me that i should leave her alone to enjoy her life after am not her husband i was shock to hear this kind of word from her to make matter worst she no longer pick my call after all my begging she insisted that she is tired of me just because of money.
I fall sick had to spend the next two weeks in the hospital after my recovery my closest companion then was alcohol.

Two years has gone and am through with NYSC but the fear of experiencing the same heartbreak still lives in me and i have been thinking of settling down in the nearest years but how can that work without no girlfriend?

I don't no if there is any girl that will not disappoint me and not after money because am still Fresh from Nysc .

Your advice pls insult is also accepted
Re: Searching For Love by yomi007k(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sorry abt ur heartbreak.

U do need to hv money wen in relationships..im not saying d ladies r gold diggers but its better to cry in a Lamborghini ....dnt u think?
Re: Searching For Love by Samjr(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Am so sorry about that but truth me you really have to move on the right one is just there somewhere walking without bearing, you will find her and don't be scared ooo and as for the money my brother it has to be spent on them please don't use money has one serious reason not to be in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Corps Members Abandon Duty Post For Threat To Life / Who Is Yet To Get The Message Sent From NYSC / Merrybet Sponsors The NYSC Lagos 2018 Batch C Stream 1 Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.