Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Help! I Want To Cross My Male Caucasian With Another Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! I Want To Cross My Male Caucasian With Another Breed (821 Views)

I Just Got A German Shepard Dog And I'd Like To Exchange Her For Another Breed / Caucasian With Ears. / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Cross My Male Caucasian With Another Breed by FrancisAdl(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please I need advice, which breed can I possibly cross with my male Caucasian that would bring good results?
Re: Help! I Want To Cross My Male Caucasian With Another Breed by djlaqua91(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
FrancisAdl:
Please I need advice, which breed can I possibly cross with my male Caucasian that would bring good results?

Stick to caucasians only. Please don't bring more mutants into this world. You will get better value puppies if they're pure-bred and not mixed

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Cross My Male Caucasian With Another Breed by Namdeenero(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Question for the gods... Cross with a neapolitan mastiff, since female caucasian shepherds don finish
Re: Help! I Want To Cross My Male Caucasian With Another Breed by uboma(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2016
djlaqua91:

Stick to caucasians only. Please don't bring more mutants into this world. You will get better value puppies if they're pure-bred and not mixed

Excellent advice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keeping A Pet In The Office / My Dog Doesn't Sleep At Night / Cute Pure White Lhasa Puppies Available Both Sex For Sale Cool Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.