Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action (41748 Views)

Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by egojiokwu(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
My dear future wife, no matter how you wash it, please don't expect me to put my mouth in there.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Harfisco(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
This should not enough reason for divorce
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by LockDown69(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by abbeyty(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
make the woman blow him with hot pepper in her mouth, he will never ask for such again

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by lollybee15(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
This man is Lying Mohammed's brother. He lies too much.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by kwalakwala123(f): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
The woman no try @all all..... If you want to enjoy a man you have to cool down and behave like a mumu. What ever he wants, give it to him if possible with extra. Stubborn women no dey see true love ooo. Who is the man that is going to marry her now without packaging and poor performance on bed, zero hygiene, poor communication skills and dull brain eeeeh? You will never know the value of what you have until you loose it shaa..... Big hisssssss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Quite embarrassing
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
shocked, oga no vex, which one is head again
lol, u be pikin, keep off,
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
cheesy and I jst saw ur email cool, me is doing fine and u?

I have started doing fine as I see your mention now.... please can you test it if my email you saw can be replied with your phone number included? cheesy. cool
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
skedman:
dnt worry no mouth action but the oranges will be !!!

wot are d oranges
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by cyrexx: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
I wonder when their children grows up and asked what caused their parents to divorce and they were told "your mother refused to give a bl0wjob to your father and he divorced because of that"

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Mujaheeeden: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
Hmmmm lipsrsealed, I hate 2 hear dis mouth action of a tin bt 4 d sake of peace, if am in her shoes, I wl surrender oooo, though I dnt pray 4 such, my future hubby take note tongue
A hubby just left you. grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
She should just open her mouth to save her marriage. Madam, open that mouth and reconcile.
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by stephnie44(f): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by areyemi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
Hmmmm lipsrsealed, I hate 2 hear dis mouth action of a tin bt 4 d sake of peace, if am in her shoes, I wl surrender oooo, though I dnt pray 4 such, my future hubby take note tongue

Can I get to know you?
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Mujaheeeden: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
pretydiva:
Ewwww... say no 2 mouth action cheesy
You just lost me as a hubby grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Mujaheeeden: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
stephnie44:
. Okpo ewere la baba ramotu chai
Nne kedu ife i nà asu
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
Hmmm, u dat like ice cream lol The couple settle out of court abeg
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by egojiokwu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by egojiokwu(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Nne kedu ife i nà asu
Osi na ochoro ka papa Ramotu laa ya otu
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by chiraqDemon(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
God forbid that type of woman that does not want to upgrade
As the man has later become exposed to nice life maybe the man was brokw when he married her and did not have anyway of being fresh but now the man is fresh and yet the woman does not want to upgrade and be fresh
Even me i will start behaving funny

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Opakan2: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
all those yellow pawpaw Nna girls don carry the man preek put for mouth grin

awon omo wobe.. fear them
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u dey mind d stuu pid woman! but d man too na olodo, my wife somtime denied me mouthaction, i started giving her head, she enjoyed it so much then i stopped! what! anytime she need it, she wil 1st suck me den i wil undstand. woman are very simple to handle
Correct man!
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
ukelament:

No be every woman like that mouth action.
That thing na oyibo thing, no be everything we go copy from them.
But na every man like am ba? Heheheh, bros come make I tell you something, I wan tell you in camera grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ain't see nothing wrong with that
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by ezechima132(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
afonja like divorce

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
agbonkamen:
what are you saying that man is an ijiot am very sure he slept with an experienced runs babe only for him to come back expecting his wife to change over night to an experienced sex supervisor grin
My dear for the sake of the marriage, she sef should learn how to do the tin na, we learn everyday, especially this kain important lesson wey go help preserve the marriage and save her husband from the hands of sharks.
Ah ah. What's the big deal in learning to lick and suck a pipe, more like sucking banana.
And you sloppy men too what's the big deal in learning to suck her vjay, like say una no dey chop water melon wey big pass una head grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by agbonkamen(f): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
frenchwine:

My dear for the sake of the marriage, she sef should learn how to do the tin na, we learn everyday, especially this kain important lesson wey go help preserve the marriage and save her husband from the hands of sharks.
Ah ah. What's the big deal in learning to lick and suck a pipe, more like sucking banana.
And you sloppy men too what's the big deal in learning to suck her vjay, like say una no dey chop water melon wey big pass una head grin
grin
frenchwine:

Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by smart024(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
I smell a rat from that court President's decision o...
Even if he is trying to either make or mar the marriage, he should do it in an amicable way pls...
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
cyrexx:
I wonder when their children grows up and asked what caused their parents to divorce and they were told "your mother refused to give a bl0wjob to your father and he divorced because of that"
grin grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action by babadey(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
TINALETC3:

u will still "surrender oooo" when he asks for Anal f*ck too?

The moment u surrender, u've lost ur will and power, trust me, i know wat im saying.

There's no dignity in that! There's no love in that! Even animals dont BeeJay.

The woman in question deserves an award in Matrimonial doctrine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.