Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is Node.js A Future??? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Node.js A Future??? (3471 Views)

What Is Node.js And What Can It Do, Why Should I Learn / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation / React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2016
dhtml18:

Who be this one again? Another troll on the lose?
Hey, stop using those kind of languages on this board - and get the fvck out of here already. If we scan his brain now, we will see that all he can probably write is HelloWorld.js (and he will come and start fumbling upandan).
The number of code i have written will take some of you TROLLERS like 10 life-times to write (dont sweat it), i might not have written a Facebook yet, but I have written a lot, believe me.
look at you ..take a look at yourself ..and the trash you wrote up there ..its like you need someone to massage your ego ..get the fvck outta here .. and take your pompous ass along with you.. .
the code I've written bla bla bla bla ... pompous fool
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Both of you enough please lets put our heads together to be the next Bill Gates
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmn, lets see, talk them say is cheap - let us up the challenge:

Let us start from you, can you please post 3 of your best jobs (with evidence, because we shall verify) on this board, and i shall supply 3 that floor them hands down (people will judge that for themselves).
You can call me pompous, but to me, I am proud of myself and my work - and nothing anyone (especially the likes of you) say can make even the slightest of DENT on my reputation.
So, if you think you have what it takes - please take me on - else hehehe, i am sure you know what to do (keep quiet when i talk).

Disclaimer: this thread is getting derailed by those trying to bash me - if you want to bash me, just make sure you have what it takes (or you might end up weeping)
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Decypher:
look at you ..take a look at yourself ..and the trash you wrote up there ..its like you need someone to massage your ego ..get the fvck outta here .. and take your pompous ass along with you.. .
the code I've written bla bla bla bla ... pompous fool
I see you as a person with inferiority complex, who hides behind free internet browsing to spew trash. You are not even a developer to start with, because you lack what it takes. If you do prove it and stop hiding behind words that cannot save you.

I am still waiting for your porfolio so that I can know how to classify you. Empty barrels they say make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Febup:
Enough please lets put our heads together to be the next Bill Gates
The dude wants to show himself, by the time I have finished wiping the floor of this programming board with him, he will learn to avoid picking a fight with me in future.
A noob like him trying to argue with me on a practical topic.
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
dhtml18:

I see you as a person with inferiority complex, who hides behind free internet browsing to spew trash. You are not even a developer to start with, because you lack what it takes. If you do prove it and stop hiding behind words that cannot save you.

I am still waiting for your porfolio so that I can know how to classify you. Empty barrels they say make the loudest noise.
lol.. u can't even mask the Egoistic nature in you..you Egotistic bastard!! . I won't kid myself here by comparing myself to a clown like you .. you might be good for people who give a fvck about that .. but go take care of your damn Egoistic attitude .. you think you have arrived ..ominiknowest .. you know nothing
I won't reply your ass Again .. Dimwit!
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please l beg both of you with your programming languages to stop this war and lets put our heads together to be the next Bill Gates
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
So I get to win once again (as was to be expected)
- signed troll king of programming section
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Febup:
Please l beg both of you with your programming languages to stop this war and lets put our heads together to be the next Bill Gates
I can put heads together with you since you are a sensible somebody unlike. . .
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by sleepingdemon: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Finally the arguments are over.
Abeg who has spare world class dev idea that he or she is not using, lets talk.
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ask that dimwit, maybe he might have something useful in his head afterall (doubtful though)
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmm only thing i noticed on this thread was dhtml's ego.bros take it easy..even segun famisa and prosper nor go react like dat for this kind issue..be cool bro..
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
HanXolo:
Hmmm only thing i noticed on this thread was dhtml's ego.bros take it easy..even segun famisa and prosper nor go react like dat for this kind issue..be cool bro..
So i get EGO, andsowhat? na only me waka come for this thread? abeg make una free me jare. And hey you, dont compare me with anyone abeg - before i start bashing you too.
Some of you people here are nothing but BOTS. . . .

1 Like

Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
HanXolo:

Yep bro its huge..that aside..whats up with u bro
Me, i am just bored with the entire board jare, no better topic, so i am trying to stir up trouble to make the board lively small. Man codes all day long, nothing better to discuss, maka why?

Disclaimer: I apologize to everyone/anyone that i have offended on this thread o, me, i just dey catch my fun ni o.

Just finished deploying an android app this night, something to pull thousands of DATA from a website and make it available for offline surfing on device (it is a directory kinda app sha), o boy, my energy don finish, enough for today, catch you guys tomorrow
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
dhtml18:

Me, i am just bored with the entire board jare, no better topic, so i am trying to stir up trouble to make the board lively small. Man codes all day long, nothing better to discuss, maka why?

Disclaimer: I apologize to everyone/anyone that i have offended on this thread o, me, i just dey catch my fun ni o.

Ur personality seems weird tho..me likey...but i hear say u na boss for the code world..me im just a noob o..wont hide it..lol
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 12, 2016
dhtml18:

Just finished deploying an android app this night, something to pull thousands of DATA from a website and make it available for offline surfing on device (it is a directory kinda app sha), o boy, my energy don finish, enough for today, catch you guys tomorrow
I fear........ I was beginning to have a really bad impression meeting u for the first time. So I decided to stay off.... Nice meeting u bro. Tnx 4 spicing up d day. LOL.....
Re: Is Node.js A Future??? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2016
HanXolo:

Ur personality seems weird tho..me likey...but i hear say u na boss for the code world..me im just a noob o..wont hide it..lol
Hehehe, i am just playful and not bad at all

Noel1:
I fear........ I was beginning to have a really bad impression meeting u for the first time. So I decided to stay off.... Nice meeting u bro. Tnx 4 spicing up d day. LOL.....
Hahahaha, dont let me scare you off o. I am a friendly person, just like trolling and causing temporary e-fights to spice up the board small.

@Decypher just decided to take me too seriously. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed / Help With This:checking For Blank Textboxes In C# / Nigeria's Own Facebook(social Network)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.