Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Actress Bimbo Akintola Struts The Runway For Ade Bakare’s Summer Collection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimbo Akintola Struts The Runway For Ade Bakare’s Summer Collection (716 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bimbo Akintola Struts The Runway For Ade Bakare’s Summer Collection by badassProdigy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Veteran actress, Bimbo Akintola strutted the runway for renowned Nigerian-London based fashion designer, Ade Bakare , in a private fashion showcase at the Wheatbaker Hotel.

The fashion showcase which played host to highly distinguished socialites and celebrities from top organizations took place on the 4th December 2016 at The Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi to showcase his summer collections.

“It was a really exciting experience for me. I absolutely feel honoured to be a part of such a great moment.” Bimbo said

Bimbo owned the runway in a monochrome Avant-garde ‘boubou’ with a hint of red which was one of the pieces Ade Bakare designed in honour of the late fashion designer; Remi Lagos .

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/nollywood-actress-bimbo-akintola-struts.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Struts The Runway For Ade Bakare’s Summer Collection by badassProdigy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
More photos
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Struts The Runway For Ade Bakare’s Summer Collection by naijaboiy: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fine woman.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kanye Goes Blonde To Meet Trump Friends Sad About It / “how I Met Funke Akindele” – JJC Skillz Makes SHOCKING Revelation / Wizkid Songs Played At Eiffel Tower In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.