Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris (701 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris by sorom4: 4:32am On Dec 09, 2016
I saw this picture on Facebook and started thinking how we humans have so much deteriorated because of religion

Re: See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 09, 2016
OMG!!!

The crazy guy on the island of Patmos was right all along!

c.c.: Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44
Re: See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris by sorom4: 4:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Walahi!! Some people's brain needs FACTORY RESET.

1 Like

Re: See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris by MrIcredible: 4:42am On Dec 09, 2016
What a fuckëry grin

Re: See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris by ajokebelle(f): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Some people worship their Pastors, they forget that this people are also human like them and are prone to mistakes.
I was surprised when a lady handed a flyer of a church program to me last week, I was shocked when I saw the person that was to minister, Rev. King, the same person that burnt. killed, beat and rape some of his church members and was supposed to be in jail. People still attend his church, then I begin to wonder how some people think.
Re: See The Post And Picture Trending On Facebook Concerning Pastor Chris by orisa37: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2016
A little CON IDEA perhaps.

(1) (Reply)

20 Top Richest Pastors In The World… See How Many Nigerian Pastors Made The List / My Body Is A Temple / I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.