Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. (2363 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? / Fake Hair On Girls: What Do Guys Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. by Healthyman(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
     Did you spot some stubborn hair patches on your stomach? Then you might need some help to get rid of these on the spot. Usually those who have a darker hair color might face this problems since due to the profound tone these are more visible than in the case of blonde-haired people. There are several remedies to get rid of stomach hair, skim through the following ones for some inspiration.

Mastering your skills in hair removal techniques can be very helpful if you spot a few hair strands on critical spots. Men often face the presence of hair on the belly, however it seems that there are also ladies who due to hormonal or other factors might have a few hair right under the bellybutton or upwards on a smaller section. However there's no need to panic girlfriend, why? Because there are several methods that can banish the unpleasant look.  wink

[i]Bleaching

Bleaching can be an efficient method to not exactly get rid of stomach hair instead to mask it. There are several tricks and natural homemade hair bleaching methods that can help you solve your problem. Organic methods proved to be just as efficient as the chemical ones, however these would necessitate a longer period to exercise their effect.

Depilatory Creams

For a painless experience experiment with the latest depilatories on the market. Due to their modern and complex formula these have the ability to dissolve the strands and will remove them from the roots. Apply the cosmetic on the affected area; leave it on or a couple off minutes, then rinse it off by rubbing the hair. This is the basic procedure that should be followed with precision. Indeed this method is popular still won't offer the same lasting effect as waxing does.

For more helpful tips using Waxing and tweezing methods, read up the full gist using the smoothskincare link below.[/i]

Re: Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. by vivianelo: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
You were nt explcit enough. wen u say organic methods, wat exactly do u mean?
Re: Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. by Healthyman(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
hi vivian, sorry for replying late. Organic methods are actually methods that does not contain synthesized chemicals. For instance, their examples may include sugar, lemon, aloe-vera, water, essential oil and chamomile etc. We can as well refer organic methods as the mixture of the various natural products listed earlier,which is best applied to suitable oily skin.
Re: Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. by scottN(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
sad oh no pls don't I luv those hairs i c on ladies' bellies!
Re: Ladies,get rid of those stubborn hair on your stomach fast. by denisa15: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
I think we should leave those hairs alone, I'm in no hurry to remove them although they've become a bit more noticeable now that I'm older. I already use an epilator on most of my body and face, it's enough.

(1) (Reply)

American Female Designer Suits From N4, 000. 00 / Chidimma Aka Mz Kedike Lookikng Hot And Gothic On The Cover Of My Streetz / Where Can I Get Original Louis Vutton And Gucci Belts In Bulk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.