Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need To Send A Document To Dubai Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Send A Document To Dubai Urgently (392 Views)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / You Can No Longer Travel To Dubai With ‘ghana Must Go’ Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Send A Document To Dubai Urgently by simpletron: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Hi Nairalanders!

I have an urgent need to send a document to an office in Dubai, within two days from now. Is there anyone in the house traveling to Dubai who is willing to help me do hand delivery to the office in Deira - Dubai?

I'll appreciate any honest advice.

Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Block Abuja-lokoja-okene Highway To Protest N10,000 Tax / Man Dies In Accident On Christmas Day Hours After His Wedding In Katsina / Tragedy Struck As An Over Loaded Truck Kills One And Injuries Many In The Proces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.