Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Win The Health Battle Against Bad Cholesterol Using Naturemade Cholesteroff - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Win The Health Battle Against Bad Cholesterol Using Naturemade Cholesteroff (644 Views)

How To Clean Out Your Arteries Of Cholesterol Using 3 Ingredients / 6 Things You Should Know About Your Cholesterol Level / Choleduz Reduce Bad Cholesterol, Decreases Blood Pressure And For Healthy Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win The Health Battle Against Bad Cholesterol Using Naturemade Cholesteroff by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2016
TODAY WE PRESENT TO YOU...NATUREMADE CHOLESTOFF

WHAT'S CHOLESTEROL?

Cholesterol is a fat chemical (lipid) that is made in the cells in your body. A certain amount of cholesterol is present in the bloodstream. Cholesterol is carried in the blood as part of particles called lipoproteins.

BAD CHOLESTEROL AND MY BODY SYSTEM

Low-density lipoproteins often referred to as 'bad' cholesterol is mainly involved in forming blockages in the arteries (atheroma). Atheroma is the main underlying cause of various cardiovascular diseases. The majority of cholesterol in the blood is LDL cholesterol but how much varies from person to person.

BENEFITS OF TAKING NATUREMADE CHOLESTOFF.

Nature Made CholestOff® Original formula provides a proprietary blend of non-esterifed plant sterols and stanols (Reducol™) in caplets and has been clinically shown to lower cholesterol*, particularly LDL or “bad” cholesterol. It works by reducing the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed from the foods we eat and therefore, less cholesterol enters our bloodstream.
With just two caplets twice daily with meals, Nature Made CholestOff® Original can be part of your total approach to help support a healthy cholesterol level and a heart healthy lifestyle.*

FOR THIS AND MORE HEALTH RELATED ISSUE...CONTACT US @22, DIYA STREET, 2ND FLOOR HOME AFFAIRS COMPLEX, IFAKO GBAGADA. CALL/WHAPP: 08153872443. INSTAGRAM/TWITTER/BBM @SALVERELIFESTYL

Re: Win The Health Battle Against Bad Cholesterol Using Naturemade Cholesteroff by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Win that cholesterol battle today...contact us @SalvereLifestyl
Re: Win The Health Battle Against Bad Cholesterol Using Naturemade Cholesteroff by egbesunday: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
How do i get it, I'm calabar .
Re: Win The Health Battle Against Bad Cholesterol Using Naturemade Cholesteroff by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
egbesunday:
How do i get it, I'm calabar

Sorry for the late response, send us a whatsapp message on our office number 08153872443. We would discuss terms... Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

7 Home Remedies Our Grandparents Used That Actually Work / Drink Up! New Research Proves Cockroach Milk Is The Best Protein Drink / Download Google Fit Fitness App Today To Gain Maximum Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.