Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Between Jumia And Konga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Jumia And Konga (476 Views)

Photo: Guy Orders New Clipper From Jumia, And Got Used Clipper. / Jumia And Cyber Fraud=yahoo Team / Konga Has Been Hacked??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Jumia And Konga by Adonis3: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2016
[b] It is an undeniable fact that Jumia and Konga are the biggest online malls in Nigeria. Though similar, they however have some differences in prices and service delivery (not limited to).

Let me share an experience.

I needed to get a phone for my mum so I went on both platforms and began searching for the right phone that met my budget. I found the right one and compared both prices, I discovered that it was more expensive by about #1,500 on Jumia so I placed the order on Konga instead then went to sleep (this was around 5.00am).

Before falling asleep, an idea occurred to me to also place the order on Jumia and wait for the first to deliver then cancel the order on the order platform, so I picked my phone and went ahead to order the same phone on Jumia. Around 7.00am my phone rang, it was from Konga. I was asked if I didn't mind my order being delivered that same day, Huh I was really surprised, I told them it was fine. By 4.00pm the delivery guy called and said he was already on his way, By 5, he was already in unilag. I collected the phone and paid.

1week passed, I was yet to hear a word from Jumia, it was about two weeks later that they called me asking if I could receive my order.. Lol, Phone that was already chilling in momcy's hand.

Now, I know what happened was simply based on chance as it doesn't always happen that way (I have bought things from Jumia in the past and it wasn't that slow) , but from that day, I always opted for Konga first, I had been told in the past that things were more expensive on Jumia but didn't used to believe.

This brings me to the question:

Based on your shopping experience, which platform do you consider more reliable or preferable?? You can also share your experience

Cc Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi afam4eva [/b]

Re: Between Jumia And Konga by Afam4eva(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Jumia is bigger but Konga has better reviews. So, KONGA is better.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wonder About The Face Behind The Monikers? / Christmas: Orphanages Lament Low Gifts / China Unveils New Military War Plane; Watch The Amazing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.