Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra (21461 Views)

Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra / FG Develops Home Made Biscuits For School Feeding Programme / Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Youngzedd(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2016
darknetcom:

i tut you said nigeria was dying of hunger??..

nawa for una..

now una no hungry no more??..

Me said where and when?

Hence Igbos breath they cannot never die of hunger, we aren't lazy C'mon.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by sekem: 5:57am On Dec 10, 2016
LilNetty:
If they no give them una go complain.. Now they don start am una still they complain.. Human beings sha...Quote me at your own peril..

Don't mind them.

It is not their fault after all they still have their right to freedom of speech...

...Plus cheap data. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by mexcana: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=51782477]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4588970_fbimg1481298404044_jpeg162ca27f0e63efc196c75e9771875f17

[b][i][size=11pt][font=serif][color=#770077]These kids dont eat before leavinq home??

Look at how ravenous they look,I'm sure Almajiris can't be eatinq in this manner..

Your Uncles and Dad will come here to shade PMB meanwhile this same man is the one caterinq for their younqer ones so they won't die of hunqer in school.

My Hardworkinq brothers..Always endeavor to feed your children before they set out to school.

Remember... "An hunqry man is an anqry man"

No wonder these kids qrow up to traffic........*Mouth sealed.
Na so u mumu reach
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Kyllahmc(m): 6:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Easterners know how to survive no matter the circumstances our children can never go hungry... Take your feeding scheme to North... Where people exchange their children for a bag of rice. What we need here in the East is endorsement for our young entrepreneurs.. We have the best business will,ideas and skills you can find anywere in the globe.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by ladyflair: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Show me how to fish, don't give me the fish.. .
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Baba is gradually fulfilling his promise
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Produke(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Oya make una start embezzlement.These kids dont need your food;empower their parents and the children will eat well at home,the inflation rate should be addressed.I need to see Buhari's economic team.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by OgatheTop: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2016
herzern:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4588970_fbimg1481298404044_jpeg162ca27f0e63efc196c75e9771875f17

These kids dont eat before leavinq home??

Look at how ravenous they look,I'm sure Almajiris can't be eatinq in this manner..

Your Uncles and Dad will come here to shade PMB meanwhile this same man is the one caterinq for their younqer ones so they won't die of hunqer in school.

My Hardworkinq brothers..Always endeavor to feed your children before they set out to school.

No wonder these kids qrow up to traffic........*Mouth sealed

The name given to a bloody fool is usually the name called bastttard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by ccffwx: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2016
This is an indirect insult to Anambra following that hunger was used to defeat the Biafran agitation during the war. Thank GOD IMO is not involved in this charade. We can and will continue feeding our children. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2016
When i said OBIANO is a iconoclastic idiot....people attack me....the man is an Apc member....what is 53m...has they finished feeding the poverty ridden north....is an insult....which the governor has allowed to gain stance.....Zoological republic...that the kind of story u will be hearing
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by betty202020(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2016
darknetcom:

we never said the east is hungry.

you are the ones shouting nigerians are dying of hunger since buhari took over,day and night!!!..

btw..when are you guys migrating to europe...??

we want to have a ovambe after boko,joor...

ovambe party...nice...with jellof rice.. grin grin grin
mere pupils feeding is making you go gaga, we Easterners never beg for food. you are happy for school feeding because of your inability to feed your children. Did you know the economic implications of that nonsense? instead it will encourage some good for nothing parents to continue to breed more children than they can carter for.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by seenter84: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2016
We day wait for d end
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Call07034780891: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Continue yapping rubbish all over the place, when I will hit you and your worthlessly useless Imo state you will not recover from it till 2017..

[s]
ccffwx:
This is an indirect insult to Anambra following that hunger was used to defeat the Biafran agitation during the war. Thank GOD IMO is not involved in this charade. We can and will continue feeding our children. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by ccffwx: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Hit me on social media? Please go ahead bro. Those things are not worth my response. You think everybody cries like you when their state is criticised? I don't. Keep hitting, hit well well. Jobless old papa crybaby [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin cheesy
Call07034780891:
Continue yapping rubbish all over the place, when I will hit you and your worthlessly useless Imo state you will not recover from it till 2017..

[s][/s]
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Call07034780891: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Listen you hopeless old frustrated ugly midget, nobody is worried about your rants but by the time what you are looking for here will blow you will not understand how this thread will degenerate to Anambra vs Imo. Get prepared to protect your useless broke backward Imo state when we start off..

[s]
ccffwx:
Hit me on social media? Please go ahead bro. Those things are not worth my response. You think everybody cries like you when their state is criticised? I don't. Keep hitting, hit well well. Jobless old papa crybaby
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by googlepikins: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2016
herzern:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4588970_fbimg1481298404044_jpeg162ca27f0e63efc196c75e9771875f17

These kids dont eat before leavinq home??

No wonder these kids qrow up to traffic........*Mouth sealed

south was°te always beating their chest in other to look relevant. Wait let me dial Dino meleye number. Adidas face

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by darknetcom: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2016
ccffwx:

ahhhhhhhh!!!!...come on..

what has biafra war got to do with it..

the feeding plan started in the north..

what are you complaining about now??..dawnit..!!.. angry
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by darknetcom: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2016
betty202020:
mere pupils feeding is making you go gaga, we Easterners never beg for food. you are happy for school feeding because of your inability to feed your children. Did you know the economic implications of that nonsense? instead it will encourage some good for nothing parents to continue to breed more children than they can carter for.

you said the ol nigeria was hungry..

una can go hug trees..
we will feed the children..no matter what una say..

this is what we change agents voted for..

una no like it..go complain to your governors...

lets see if the governors will not take the police to drive una away..
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Bekimbo(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=darknetcom post=51784076]
wasnt it one of the campain promiss you people always lamented he dont fufill.
why dont you people just migrate to europe and let us be...
you are all very annoying

Whats my business with Buhari so called promises, [quote author=darknetcom post=51784076]

Whats my business with Buhari so called promises,
[quote author=darknetcom post=51784076]

Whats my business with Buhari so called promises,
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Elbowroom: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
alatbaba1:
Dis govt sef, misplaced priorities. The parent can feed their wards. improve the lives of the teachers, modern class room, quality learning environment, free books, free school bus, free uniforms. until we have all these things before we can talk about free feeding of pry sch student.

kaduna state can't even do it for 2 months.
Foolish president

Will this be your response if the caption says " feeding kicks off in kano "
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Elbowroom: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
hobermener:
Buhari and his shameless administration should end this ignoble charade already!! The feeding programme flagged off by hell rufian could barely survive 2 months before it was ended, with countless allegations of embezzlement and diversification of funds surrounding it. We all understand that these unrealistic promises were dished out to secure the votes of the ignoble electorate. Now you've gotten power, face the necessities and ignore the trivialities!!!!

To receive sense
Text 24550 to

Available on all network platforms..

Free
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Elbowroom: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
smithsydny:
Foolish president

To receive sense
Text 24550 to

Free
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Elbowroom: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
divide9ja:
I beg Buhari Stop Insulting Igbo people.

You give other regions money, while giving the South East rubbish food.

To receive sense
Text 24550 to

Free

You wont even give them appointments

Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Elbowroom: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
ceeethru:
When the people who are in power want to create an image to justify something that's bad, they use the press. And they'll use the press to create a humanitarian image, for a devil, or a devil image for a humanitarian. They'll take a person who's a victim of the crime, and make it appear he's the criminal, and they'll take the criminal and make it appear that he's the victim of the crime.

Buhari is the worst president on planet earth.

To receive sense
Text 24550 to

Free
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by alatbaba1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Elbowroom:

Will this be your response if the caption says " feeding kicks off in kano "

what is the primary purpose of having a school? Learning or eating. why not improve the standard of learning rather than starting something they can never finish. Dis govt is a disgrace to humanity. they enjoyed free and quality education during their days, they are all product of quality education during. now they can't provide quality education.

so my friend, let's call a spade a spade, either from the north or south, east or west free and quality is what we need not this trash of malnutrition food.

let them get their priorities right.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by Elbowroom: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
alatbaba1:

what is the primary purpose of having a school? Learning or eating. why not improve the standard of learning rather than starting something they can never finish. Dis govt is a disgrace to humanity. they enjoyed free and quality education during their days, they are all product of quality education during. now they can't provide quality education.

so my friend, let's call a spade a spade, either from the north or south, east or west free and quality is what we need not this trash of malnutrition food.

let them get their priorities right.

Guy na u get your priorities wrong

There's never nothing wrong in feeding
For we that grew up in the 80's
We know the importance of this scheme

1. On the your students, we both know a kid with full belly will read and study extensively
2. The cooks and the kitchen crew will have source of income and jobs will be created, even it tickles
3. Government should be more concerned with the people oriented policies not creating policies that won't wipe off hunger.
4. If you give your child 100naira for feeding everyday, with this feeding you will probably not give him or her or just give 10naira because you know he/she will be fed in the school.

To stop there, ..

It's not all what this government does that you need to criticize, just because you don't like the face of the man at the helm of affairs does not mean you should crucify his efforts all the time.

He has his mistakes and witnesses but, put the effects on the poor masses that can't even afford 10naira to eat.

Criticism shouldn't be bitter but should be constructive.

Thank you
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by ceeethru(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Elbowroom:

To receive sense
Text 24550 to

Free
Between you and I who is to receive sense? common sense is not common.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2016
slurryeye2:

Mechonu there. Hunger don finish una for Osuland grin

You sound hungry and poor. I have bags of Anambra rice to give out if you are interested.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2016
author=franciskaine post=51783559]you need to free yourself from hate.

Is comprehension your problem? Point out the hate comment here or go back to your hell hole.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Handsomecole:
Put aside your hate, appreciate your brain. And appreciate a good thing at least for once. Please!!!!

No it's not such a good thing. Kids in Anambra enjoy good food, free basic education, one of the best standard of education at the moment. Our results can inform you better. They could not have been achieving great feats on empty stomachs.

It is insultive to owe my state over 43billion naira and offer to feed our kids for us when we never asked for such.

We are business-minded people; pay us what you owe us and we will take care of our families our own way.
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Leiman100:
who is this one again?
Hello, a proud Anambrarian here. Any other questions?
Re: Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra by 9inches(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2016
martineverest:
smh for people with fish brain....but u ridiculed him for not fulfilling his promises

I still ridicule him for not only failing to fulfil them but also for lacking in ideas to lead a nation. Alas, poverty-stricken individuals like you will see such move as the next best thing to heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Mahamat Idriss, Chad’s Interim Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.