Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Know your worth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Know your worth (2909 Views)

Get In Here Immediately If You Must Know Your Way Around The Online Market / How Well Do You Know Your Network Provider,mtn, GLO, 9 Mobile And Airtel ? / Pure Mathematicians & Statisticians Come In And Prove Your Worth!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know your worth by Tessie01(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2016
People of substance are not dressed in gold

5 Likes

Re: Know your worth by CHOPUP411(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2016
MMM is Evil-Johnson suleman
Re: Know your worth by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
take ur campaign to you church please, yeye girl, lazy asshole
Tessie01:
MMM has been changing lives and it's here to stay. Trust me guys this Christmas is going to be my best Christmas so far and people are saying the same thing all over Nigeria courtesy of MMM. please I would like to use this medium to advise every true participant of MMM to take advantage of this 50% bonus to keep providing help,advise your down lines and up lines to do same. together we can change Nigeria!!! Together we stand my fellows Mavrodians. God bless MMM Nigeria,God bless genuine Mavrodians. Merry Christmas in advance my Mavrodians. cheers
Re: Know your worth by isrena: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2016
mayourbash:
See as e pain you. U need counselling oshocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know your worth by PrinceFromDilli(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2016
HARFORD ogoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know your worth by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2016
mayourbash:
capital EKPA angry

4 Likes

Re: Know your worth by curiox007: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2016
mayourbash:
see who is calling somebody lazy? What u like to hear is 1million Nigerian youth chasing 100 police cadet position, or 2 million graduate enrol for 10000 npower scheme...oloriburuku somebody

12 Likes

Re: Know your worth by MaziOmenuko: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2016
You selfish guiders have been milking the system dry with your unsustainable referral bonuses, most of you dont pledge again, you just get millions per week on your downliners: now the system is stressed, people are being matched 2 days after providing help, get help are being queued up for hours before they are matched and you think smart people are not seeing the handwriting on the wall?

Lets see how far the xmas bonus will sustain the system, mind you, if it doesn't, then I fear for the scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Know your worth by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Promo
Re: Know your worth by isrena: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
You selfish guiders have been milking the system dry with your unsustainable referral bonuses, most of you dont pledge again, you just get millions per week on your downliners: now the system is stressed, people are being matched 2 days after providing help, get help are being queued up for hours before they are matched and you think smart people are not seeing the handwriting on the wall?

Lets see how far the xmas bonus will sustain the system, mind you, if it doesn't, then I fear for the scheme.

I agree with you and have been sayin that guiders bonues are excessive and not good for the system in the longterm.

But matchin ppl early shouldnt be a big issue for serious participant. Part of the issues in mmm is people who have no money but go ahead to make a pledge. Now that early matchin is done, such will b minimised.

Those of us in other platforms are already used to early matching. The credibility of mmm is unrivalled still.

6 Likes

Re: Know your worth by plainmirror(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Do you have any personal problem(s) with guiders bonus on the platform?
MMM is a risk we participants signed up for so don't remind me the T&Cs. I already acknowledged them.

2 Likes

Re: Know your worth by Moblord(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Babe you know NL is number one MMM enemy.. They may ban you for creating this thread.. i was banned for 2weeks to for saying MMM pays.

5 Likes

Re: Know your worth by casby: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Guiders school is free, register and become a guider for free and enjoy what they are enjoying nobody is holding u, what are u waiting for? Instead of being pains by what they get. Am not a guider but u wrote with so much pain. For the merging earlier than before, people that were cancelled, in their later their excuses were "they spent their money due to late merging" I think its OK, if u have money pledge, if u pledge and something come up, cancel .
Re: Know your worth by Donpizzle(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
mayourbash:
And who says MAVRODIANS aren't working? Think before you talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know your worth by fuckpro: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
mayourbash:
... You are a government RoosterDrinker idiot

1 Like

Re: Know your worth by Edipee(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Mazi how is the other scheme you PH with bitcoin? Have they paid you?

1 Like

Re: Know your worth by Tessie01(f): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Moblord:
Babe you know NL is number one MMM enemy.. They may ban you for creating this thread.. i was banned for 2weeks to for saying MMM pays.
Lol!! Who cares? Who nairaland EPP? Them dey pay me to log on nairaland? hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Know your worth by Tessie01(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
mayourbash:
see this broke fool!! who dash u mb sef?
Re: Know your worth by MaziOmenuko: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2016
plainmirror:

Do you have any personal problem(s) with guiders bonus on the platform?
MMM is a risk we participants signed up for so don't remind me the T&Cs. I already acknowledged them.

What we elders see while sitting down, kids don't see even when they climb iroko. I purposely ignored this your post, I knew it wouldnt be long before a reply pops up.

Now you have your reply.
Re: Know your worth by plainmirror(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

What we elders see while sitting down, kids don't see even when they climb iroko. I purposely ignored this your post, I knew it wouldnt be long before a reply pops up.

Now you have your reply.
spare me that proverb Mr prophet of doom grin. You guys in the ' I told you it will soon crash' group.
The information on the website entails that mavros has been frozen for 30days after which transactions resume as usual.
But like I always told you, it is a risk we (participants) signed up for. If they crash ( as you wish) good, if they come back (just as they did during 2015 yuletide) good.
Re: Know your worth by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
mayourbash:

You're nothing but an overused hoe. Dumbo
Re: Know your worth by VictorRomanov: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
MMM peeps! How far? grin grin. What's the latest money doubling scheme in town now??
Re: Know your worth by virago(f): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2019
isrena:
I agree with you and have been sayin that guiders bonues are excessive and not good for the system in the longterm.

But matchin ppl early shouldnt be a big issue for serious participant. Part of the issues in mmm is people who have no money but go ahead to make a pledge. Now that early matchin is done, such will b minimised.

Those of us in other platforms are already used to early matching. The credibility of mmm is unrivalled still.

Credibility See this dufus
Re: Know your worth by virago(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2019
VictorRomanov:
MMM peeps! How far? grin grin. What's the latest money doubling scheme in town now??

People will never learn , no production is taking place , no service provided and they think money will just automatically increase itself

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is ZENIQ MINTING Really LEGIT As They Say? / Grand List Of The Richest People In Nigeria / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABOUND BUT GENUINE ONES ARE SCARCE...CHOOSE WISELY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.