Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp (24168 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by miteolu(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Let Baba complete this drawing first.

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by vabok(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ok, so no one should fall sick in the NYSC camp again?
Oh come on guys...
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

And who will teach in the schools in the rural areas, and who will run the hospitals in the rural areas?

Shebi you guys go volunteer?

Unless you have an alternative?

NYSC is here to stay. Scrap it today.....and tomorrow the education sector in our rural areas will collapse. Or your relative in the village will die because....no doctor there.

Really? How many countries of the world have such a scheme?
It's because those workers see corps members that make them lazy.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by policy12: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Now no-one seem to care until when she die then you will started hearing that dem don't kno she will die.

Doing press conference, doing autopsy and all kind of rubbish.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by NicoBaba(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jayes:
All these gals sef their mata taya me cos dey can endure 5hrs of nacking buh simple change of environment na wahala
God. dis kinda creatures shud av perish in time of Noah now..
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by oyetpel(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

And who will teach in the schools in the rural areas, and who will run the hospitals in the rural areas?

NYSC is here to stay. Scrap it today.....and tomorrow the education sector in our rural areas will collapse. Or your relative in the village will die because....no doctor there.
You don't have a point.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Really? How many countries of the world have such a scheme?
It's because those workers see corps members that make them lazy.

Kenya, the Gambia, Seychelles, and Zimbabwe

It is a good idea....and sadly due to manpower needs in our rural areas....we still need the NYSC.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
How is this a concern of the FG? All state camps have health centers in them. If the health center can't handle it, the corper should be transfered to the state hospital for better treatment.

1 Like

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
oyetpel:

You don't have a point.

What's your point?

We need NYSC because we do not have enough teachers in our villages, and enough doctors, nurses and lab technicians in our villages. Without NYSC, our rural areas would be in serious trouble.

Have you done your NYSC?.....or where you in the city? I was posted to a village. I know my skills made a difference. How about you?
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by dMODShavgonemad: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

So it's best advised that people should b losing their lives because of an incompetent government?
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by oyetpel(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

What's your point?

We need NYSC because we do not have enough teachers in our villages, and enough doctors, nurses and lab technicians in our villages. Without NYSC, our rural areas would be in serious trouble.

Have you done your NYSC?.....or where you in the city? I was posted to a village. I know my skills made a difference. How about you?
If our country knows how to plan, your excuses are nothing. Dont rhe communities have senators and state reps that represent them? If NYSC is scrapped they will be responsible to carter for all your points. Our country is bad that's why you are supporting this deadly, time wasting and dream crushing scheme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
dMODShavgonemad:

So it's best advised that people should b losing their lives because of an incompetent government?

That is where you come in.

Put pressure on your governors, house of rep member, LG chairman to do the work you paid them for.

Don't waste time on Nairaland.....join a political party, or start one, agitate....do your best for your area.

1 Like

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by onyxo76(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Quite a lot of students never registered in their school health centre during their stay on campus hence no medical history is available usually for those we know that have challenges regarding health we write to nysc for exemption from some activities which is usually honored but a lot just stroll around not knowing what resides in them till they meet a a very strenuous condition

1 Like

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
oyetpel:

If our country knows how to plan, your excuses are nothing. Dont rhe communities have senators and state reps that represent them? If NYSC is scrapped they will be responsible to carter for all your points. Our country is bad that's why you are supporting this deadly, time wasting and dream crushing scheme.

First, I was not here to defend government's action or lack thereof. I was here to defend the need for the NYSC today.

And scrapping the NYSC won't make the government work harder all of a sudden. Nor will it automatically solve the manpower problems that our country has in the rural area.

(And what's your problem with service? NYSC teaches you a lot about serving and surviving under hardship.....which is a very important life skill..and if you are religious....a very important way of growing closer to God.).

If you want your government to work....be a good citizen. Same goes for every Nigerian. Be a good citizen by putting pressure on the elected officials to do their work.

1 Like

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by doyin68: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
How many times before now have you had news of death on camp that you all see NYSC management as inefficient. You think it is easy to manage group of people from different back ground medically that will not even disclose their medical conditions. Brother and sister if this scheme Is scrapped as you all are advocating, it will leave a big vacuum that Nigeria will live for a long time to battle.

1 Like

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by viktur89(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by UuzbaGuuzba: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
kodsi:
Stop all dis shittt called NYSC
Fools die many times before their real death. We too did NYSC inside ass-backward gaddem bush. We didn't have mobile phone. We did not die. We were just prepared for bush life.Why are today's youth about to die once 1 mosquito messes near them? Hmm.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

Kenya, the Gambia, Seychelles, and Zimbabwe

It is a good idea....and sadly due to manpower needs in our rural areas....we still need the NYSC.

OK, you mentioned Kenya a country of how many people? Remind me again. What's their economy in Africa?
Gambia? Seriously? Comparing Nigeria with the Gambia!
Seychelles, the smallest country in Africa? They need youth scheme to help boost the economy.

Was expecting you to compare us with South Africa and some European countries.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by curvilicious: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

You share my view
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by maggdon045: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
i think fg is sponsoring dis bad image abt nysc so dt ppl will clamour for its end...
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by curvilicious: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Fools die many times before their real death. We too did NYSC inside ass-backward gaddem bush. We didn't have mobile phone. We did not die. We were just prepared for bush life.Why are today's youth about to die once 1 mosquito messes near them? Hmm.

Good!
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by emceedcent(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jayes:
All these gals sef their mata taya me cos dey can endure 5hrs of nacking buh simple change of environment na wahala

U SICK NO BE SMALL
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by nelszx: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

What's your point?

You mean Medical laboratory scientists right?
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
nelszx:

You mean Medical laboratory scientists right?

I daresay I do....
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by UuzbaGuuzba: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
oyetpel:

Nigeria is not bad. You are bad. Nigeria existed befoire you did. It iwll continue afyer you die. Change your thinking, change your condition.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by nelszx: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
9jakohai:

I daresay I do....
There are differences in both just had to correct that
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by UuzbaGuuzba: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
policy12:

Now no-one seem to care until when she die then you will started hearing that dem don't kno she will die.

Doing press conference, doing autopsy and all kind of rubbish.

But are you Not ashamed? 1-Leg, 1-armed disabled people are inside that bush managing their condition. You, they are paying you allowance, Plus you are FULLY EDUCATED and you want to die inside thesame bush? Hian. Hoiw the Children of Isreal survive 40years in thewildernes without WiFi or Facebook? Na wa O. Shame of no levels.,
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by otswag(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Is it just me or does anyone else have an issue with the authenticity of this post?
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by JoeBlocks(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
What happened to the camp clinic? There's always a camp clinic in all NYSC camp.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
This nonsense called New York City must be scraped, you know i mean Delete.
Re: Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp by maxzzo1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
#NYSC must stop....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here / Lost And Found NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.