Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud (22083 Views)

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by otijah(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by tiwiex(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
The Minister of Sports, Barr. Solomon Selcap Dalung and Minister of transportation Mr Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi laughing out loud. The picture was taken last week during FEC meeting. What's the best caption for the picture.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/caption-this-photo-of-solomon-dalung.html?m=1

Now I think someone needs to talk to D media team. I don't think d executives should be constantly cracking jokes. For some reason, it's the norm. D pics should reflect d seriousness of the times. What could be so funny?
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Ikem11(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ameachi: hahahaha! did u see the faces of those super falcon girls when Dalung was deceiving them with that your speech?

Dalung: hohohohoho! they actually taught i was serious!

Agbada man: YEs!! this is how baba taught us to be deceiving them!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Only God knows what used to amuse this people anytime they are in public.

People suffering left and right... them dey dia dey do yeye

Awon oloshi
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by EmekaBlue(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by AlphaPegasi: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
all they do is laugh
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by gbomojomo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
MR SEL-CAP AND CO. LAUGHING AT THEMSELVES WHILE MEN ARE SUFFERING
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by phkka1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bunch of fools rejoicing over their inability to help their country out of recession.
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by DJBIGGY(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
check out interesting article titled: Solomon Dalung You Get Sense So? http://www.olamzy.com/2016/12/my-opinion-solomon-dalung-get-sense-so.html

Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by vicstar(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
EFFC can't look our direction with our oga at the top grin
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by curvilicious: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
deebrain:
Op.

Get your facts right.

I think the honorable Minister of sports is about to take a sneeze.

Learn to respect nature.

Thanks.

Lol
I lol for africa

Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Waspy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pebcak:
grin grin grin grin
I feel this meme dai

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by fizyalasdair(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by fizyalasdair(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin cool
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by rayblast(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Onigbese!!!!!! Solomoni omo Dalung San owo awon omo lomo
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by samuel19222(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
dalung - we don chop falcons money

amaechi - lolz
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kikikikikikik!...dem never see anything yet!

By the time our CHAINge agenda is done with them, they'll be feeding hand to mouth!
Dem neck long pass maggi bottle!
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by sekamykome(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA.............What were you expecting them to do ode? You honestly expected them to be crying, well that would be the funniest thing I heared all year, forget it!! besides these characters laughing in that pic, do they look like the lots that will be asked for opinions and economics come into play!! the brains are laughing not to mention the brawns.. because they did not show you pictures where they were really chilling............... You really think these crop of politicians care about you right!!!
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Iseoluwani: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
See clawing.. ..

SMH

WHEN THE SO CALLED LEADERS ARE CULTISTS
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
they just finished reading a newspaper dated November 20th 2014..which says "buhari promises to make dollar equivalent to naira.
bloody hypocrites
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Clairvoyant(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Agbayas angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Clairvoyant(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Freaks of nature angry
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by javispj(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Catch them mugu

Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by ebuclassic18(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
pritykate:
The real problems of our time in Nigeria. They don't even care always laughing while the masses are weeping

no the real problem is you watching dem laff at you
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Kimjinkyu(f): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
olaolulazio:
Darling will be like.... falcons no go collect kobo

Amechi be like iyalaya Woke.

Are u enjoying the change?

work of auto correct
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by yodin: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=Kimjinkyu post=51769647]The Minister of Sports, Barr. Solomon Selcap Dalung and Minister of transportation Mr Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi laughing out loud. The picture was taken last week during FEC meeting. What's the best caption for the picture.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016

/12/caption-this-photo-of-solomon-dalung.html?m=1

[/quote

]
This beret minister makes me realize how unprofessional the ministerial appointments were selected.....

The worse ministers so far in the history of nigeria.no clue to the portfolios..

Trial and error ministers!
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by d33types: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
deebrain:
Op.

Get your facts right.

I think the honorable Minister of sports is about to take a sneeze.

Learn to respect nature.

Thanks.

So nature conveniently made him sneeze when others were laughing. Then worse of all, a minister that he is, he decided to throw decorum to the dogs by not covering his mouth

Oboy, Kindly pray to whatever you believe in (God, Allah, UFO) for sense

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Nbote(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
I used to doubt dat beret wearing slowpoke's stupidity until I read earlier today where he said money wasn't made available for the Falcons because d govt didn't expect them to win..... Imagine dat coming from a so -called sports minister?
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by maxzzo1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bunch of he-goatz....empty headz....
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by deebrain(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
d33types:

So nature conveniently made him sneeze when others were laughing. Then worse of all, a minister that he is, he decided to throw decorum to the dogs by not covering his mouth

Oboy, Kindly pray to whatever you believe in (God, Allah, UFO) for sense

While I pray for sense, join your faith with mine in asking whatever you believe in, for restoration of your sense of humour.

You must be a sad person.
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by willibounce1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
You can tell from the picture that dalung doesn't really know what he us laughing at. He is just playing along make he for no loss. Very clueless sport minister.
Re: Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud by Felikjizzy: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai!!! This foolish beret man again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos) / 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian / Economic Recession In Nigeria A Blessing – Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.