Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,094 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) (582 Views)

"Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / A 400 Level Student Of TASUED Was Suspended For Leading A Peaceful Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) by Mandynews(f): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
When we are denied rights to education, Are we denied rights to stage a peaceful protest too?

This was the case few mins ago as men of the NPF shot cans of tear gas at Students of LAUTECH who were staging a Peaceful protest on Dec. 9, 2016 against the 6 Months Strike which the school has embarked on since June 9,2016. The ugly event which occurred at General area of Ogbomoso was recorded live on Facebook by a Facebook user.

The students blocked the road linking Oyo to Ilorin through Ogbomoso just to make their grievance known. Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFOVZx6VcZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFOVZx6VcZU&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/2016/12/09/men-of-nigerian-police-force-shoots-at-ladokites-during-peaceful-protest-photos/

Re: Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) by HungerBAD: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
LAUTECH has a lot of problems.

First, the joint sponsoring of this School is one by two States, has been causing a lot of confusion for years now. That said, students protesting is not a bad thing, but blocking the road and holding road users to ransom is not the solution.

Just like you guys have a right to protest, road users too have a right to move freely and go about their business as they did not cause the problems in Lautech.
Re: Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) by Mandynews(f): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) by Jafar1: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
POLICE IS UR FRIEND

Re: Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) by Bartwale(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
some students where even shot at

I have a video here that I don't know how to upload........Nigeria is a Bush!!!
Re: Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) by Mandynews(f): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Can you send to my whatspp let me upload for you
Bartwale:
some students where even shot at

I have a video here that I don't know how to upload........Nigeria is a Bush!!!
Re: Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) by Young03(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
u c ....Na their turn
others have passed such

police is ur friend

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews to All Lautech Students: Notice On Resumption From School Site / AAU (ambrose Alli University)) / #EveryLastChild to Have a Good & Quality Education. We Need You-Clapai Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.