Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC (985 Views)

Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket / FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN / Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by soldierdollar(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, has asked APC governors not to export their behavior of non-payment of salaries to Rivers state. The APC governors were in the state yesterday to campaign for their party candidates in tomorrow, Saturday December 10th, legislative rerun elections. Wike said this in a statement released by his media aide, this morning. Read after the cut...

Rivers State governor , Nyesom Wike has berated APC Governors for refusing to pay salaries to their civil servants and pensioners , saying that they will not be allowed to export hardship from their states to his state.
Flagging off the construction of Elimgbu-Atali Road , Rumuokoro Market and Motorola Park and the Psychiatric Hospital in Obio-Akpor Local Government Area on Thursday , Governor Wike said that APC Governors represent the failure of governance in some states.
He said that the APC Governors who campaigned in Rivers State were owing their workers between 8 months to one year of unpaid salaries.
He said : “These APC governors who came to Rivers State are examples of failed governance . Benue State Governor , Samuel Ortom is owing workers for one year. Plateau State Governor , Simon Lalong is owing 13 months, Bauchi State Governor has refused to pay workers for 14months.
“Is that what they want to export to Rivers State. They should keep their non payment of salaries. We are up to date in terms of payment of salaries. Our people are enjoying quality projects. I have not heard any of them commissioning projects.”
Speaking further, Governor Wike said: “In Benue State, Fulani people are killing them everyday. Governor Ortom is too scared to defend his people and he is here to campaign.
“These APC governors are beneficiaries of Amaechi’s corruption. Amaechi stole our resources and used the funds to sponsor Lalong, Abubakar of Bauchi State, Ortom of Benue State and the APC National Campaigns”.
Governor Wike said that the Kano State Governor, Ganduje failed to set up a Commission of Inquiry to investigate who killed the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Kano State and his family.
The governor commended Rivers people for staying away from the APC Rally , since the party has notging to offer.
He said the APC is not on ground, hence they are planning to rig. He urged the people of the state to vote for PDP, adding youths should defend the votes of all constituencies.

Source: http://www.jadijadi.com/2016/12/apc-rally-don-export-non-payment-of.html?m=1

Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by soldierdollar(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lalasticlala now this is funny grin
Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by Toosure70: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Too senseless, fayose na APC ?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Toosure70:

My brother don't mind this impostor. He is even owing 6 months salary in Rivers state
Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by DamiBukola: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
divinecode101:

My brother don't mind this impostor. He is even owing 6 months salary in Rivers state
just shut your mouth up, my girlfriend is a worker in Rivers with the ministry of justice and she is not owed a dime. Some of you need to be taken to Yaba left.
Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by DamiBukola: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Toosure70:
Fayose owing salary but not up to half of what Ortom and Lalong is owing their respective States.
Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by joespiceman(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'll just be watching this two parties come Saturday... abeg don't do the... "if they shoot you, bend down nd shoot them" I didn't say that
Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
DamiBukola:

just shut your mouth up, my girlfriend is a worker in Rivers with the ministry of justice and she is not owed a dime. Some of you need to be taken to Yaba left.

I am your father's mate, so be careful son. By the way,maybe your girlfriend is a runz girl grin grin. They get paid every day. Your girlfriend is every body's girl

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Don't Export Non-payment Of Salaries To Rivers State, Wike Tells APC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wike are you using your thinking cap?

How many months salary is Mimiko of PDP owing in Ondo?

How many months salaries is Fayose of PDP owing in Ekiti?

Seraike dickson nko?

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Wike's Drones Malfunction, Can't Monitor Exercise / PDM Urges Atiku To Contest 2019 Presidential Election / Breaking!!!president Buhari Sacks Magu As EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.