Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field (38174 Views)

Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by holluphemydavid(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
i missed dat tv programme
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by enemmo(f): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=JixNation post=51772311]Looks like a toad that's castrated under Benue sun.[/quote

Why Benue now?
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
deleskizy:

Oga, show some respect. That man is well know for bringing smile onto millions of faces when the time tough (remember the military regime?). AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN KNOWN FOR? ODE, OPONU ALAINILAKAYE
Look at how this one took everything upon himself.
you're calling for some bashing but I will not give it to you.
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=enemmo post=51776471][/quote] that's where I am from. that's where I know that's where I can describe.
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by espionage48(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Papa ajasco abeg check out my signature and see american wonder
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by vivypretty(f): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
one of those body shape that from shoulder to the waist is fat while waist down is not fat

thank God for me
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by alizma: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
OOOOOJIGBI JIGBI JIGBI
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Faith111: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
BuyUrXmasGoat:
Hahaha. My SIG na Ture.

Thanks NL family for your patronage so far.

How do you sell your goats?
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by yinkslinks(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ageebeegeebeegeeebeee choi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by UuzbaGuuzba: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
JixNation:
Looks like a toad that's castrated under Benue sun.
Excellent. Curse him very well. It is that his Toad-shape that earned him his job and fame. Moeny is in his account. You nko?
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by nortcentrallord(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
OP if you the one who to the pix with him then you need to confirm y paternity test with him. grin
No Hard feelings bro but you guys got some resemblance. cheesy
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by nortcentrallord(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
OP if you the one who took the pix with him then you need to confirm paternity test with him. grin
No Hard feelings bro but you guys got some resemblance. cheesy
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Marvel1206: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
deleskizy:

Oga, show some respect. That man is well know for bringing smile onto millions of faces when the time tough (remember the military regime?). AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN KNOWN FOR? ODE, OPONU ALAINILAKAYE
Lmao, don't mind him. And if we're to dig into his life, we'll find out that he hasn't been able to achieve a miniscule amount of what Papa Ajasco has achieved. Kids don invade nairaland
adorablepepple:
I wonder I don't see him in movies. Loved him that year
Sorry but, what year?
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by balanceofterror1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
JixNation:

Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Emescot(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Echelle:
wawa
wawa dolo
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Meanwhile, who's the handsome guy beside him?
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by robay1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
MsDelilah:
me grin
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Bustincole(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
I toth D potbelle is artificial, not knowin dat is real...

Pregnant Men Association of Nigeria (PMAN)

Na dem be dis...

Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
if this man jug round Field once na straight to coma
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Hormenah97(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
JixNation:

grin. grin grin
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
HAH:
I thought his bald head is artificial. So it is real or it that football field on shooting location
Lol. Not real bro. I don watch him film with full hair.
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Kingbuhari(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
is he pregnant
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by mikron(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
he looks quite old now
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by airbeeneezer(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
MsDelilah:

Love ur signature..
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by phoenix45(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Keneking:
Na from South West sef shocked
Listening to "Ugbala", an amazing song grin
ugbala ka etelu unyi na aru. Ugbala achawakwa ocha nke ochafolor. Classic song from oliver de coque. I miss that man.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
lordkit2:
We all grew up watching him on popular series, Papa Ajasco .

For those who dont know, his real name is Richard Abiodun Ayoyinka.
He still looks the same.

See Photo below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/09/checkout-this-new-photo-of-super-story-actor-papa-ajasco/

O
jigbijigbijigbijigbb
jigbijigbijigbijigbibi

Back in the days when film was till it then
Not this mercy Johnson nadia buhari nonsense
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by Kaxmytex(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
PAPA AJASCO AND COMPANY GO MAKE YOU LAFF AND LAFF UNTIL YOU 4GET UR NAME..

PAPA AJASCO MAMA AJASCO
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by bowman000(m): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
cry
Re: New Photo Of Papa Ajasco In A Field by adellam16(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
lordkit2:
We all grew up watching him on popular series, Papa Ajasco .

For those who dont know, his real name is Richard Abiodun Ayoyinka.
He still looks the same.

See Photo below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/09/checkout-this-new-photo-of-super-story-actor-papa-ajasco/

r u d tall cute papi beside papa ajasco?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] / Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil / Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.