Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wireless Intercom, PABX And Voip - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wireless Intercom, PABX And Voip (908 Views)

We Repair Damaged Pabx System To Board Level We Install Voip, Pabx And Ip Pbx. / Intercom (PABX) Installation, + GSM Lines For PBX / Panasonic 16 Extensions Configuration Intercom Pabx / Proprietary Phone Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Intercom, PABX And Voip by ahmedpbx: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
We will provide you with the flexibility and expertise needed to transition from a traditional PBX based telephony infrastructure to a fully functional, cost-saving IP based telephony solution. We will design, deploy, and manage the solution that’s right for you.

Optimum use of existing data infrastructure

Supports your calling needs with a rich set of voice features

Easy interoperability with existing traditional PBXs
Enhanced Voice quality
Flexibility of deploying advanced features enterprise-wide

(1) (Reply)

Montessori Teachers Needed In Lekki Phase 1 / SOMETHING NEW� Airbenderz_ibadan; Open For Business / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.