Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Weekend Talk: What Is The Most Important Components Of The Computer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Weekend Talk: What Is The Most Important Components Of The Computer (597 Views)

Ten Amazing Facts About The Computer / Get All Your Electronic Components Here / Malicious Code Written Into DNA Infects The Computer That Reads It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Talk: What Is The Most Important Components Of The Computer by dollarprincess(f): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
To me? with the research I carried out currently I will say it's the system drivers
Reason? because without the drivers the system software can not and will never be able to communicate with the hardware component of the computer.

Any otherwise is highly accepted
Drop Comments Below
# www.getontopc.com
Re: Weekend Talk: What Is The Most Important Components Of The Computer by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2016
dollarprincess:
To me? with the research I carried out currently I will say it's the system drivers
Reason? because without the drivers the system software can not and will never be able to communicate with the hardware component of the computer.

Any otherwise is highly accepted
Drop Comments Below
# www.getontopc.com
kiss
Re: Weekend Talk: What Is The Most Important Components Of The Computer by adetoyipeter(m): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016
cool. exclusivepp.com.ng
Re: Weekend Talk: What Is The Most Important Components Of The Computer by blessedvisky(m): 5:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Godvilla:
kiss
Godvilla smiley

(1) (Reply)

A New "Tube Transport" System Could Get You From New York To Beijing In 2 Hours / Six Amazing Facts About Slot / No Going Back On Relocation Of Ikeja Computer Village – Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.