Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

A Message From Prophet T. Ibe( Nig 3-kenya 0, Moz 2-tun 1) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Message From Prophet T. Ibe( Nig 3-kenya 0, Moz 2-tun 1) (918 Views)

Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? / Prophet T.B Joshua Prediction For Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast Match / 2010 World Cup: T.b Joshua Says Nig Vs Ken: Tun Vs Moz: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message From Prophet T. Ibe( Nig 3-kenya 0, Moz 2-tun 1) by femi4: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
Just at about 4pm nigeria time,I was listening to 88.9 Brila fm when a prophet called Prophet T. Ibe said that Nigerians can start celebrating the qualification for 2010 worldcup of S.Eagles.He told the reporter that Nigeria will beat Kenya by 3-0,Tunisia will loose to Mozambique by 2-1 and that the Eagles will get to the Semi-Final of SouthAfrica 2010.
         Lets wait and see if he's indeed a PROPHET!  smiley
Re: A Message From Prophet T. Ibe( Nig 3-kenya 0, Moz 2-tun 1) by Mufuadamu: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
I heard TB Joshua prophesied victory for the Super Eagles and also that Mozambique would beat Tunisia - but he didnt mention the score - dont know where the tribune got that score? But it has happened anyway. Dont know about you but Im gonna watch the live service tomorrow on Emmanuel TV to listen to what he said about it,
Re: A Message From Prophet T. Ibe( Nig 3-kenya 0, Moz 2-tun 1) by BADLEE: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
femi4:

Just at about 4pm nigeria time,I was listening to 88.9 Brila fm when a prophet called Prophet T. Ibe said that Nigerians can start celebrating the qualification for 2010 worldcup of S.Eagles.He told the reporter that [b]Nigeria will beat Kenya by 3-0[/b],Tunisia will loose to Mozambique by 2-1 and that the Eagles will get to the Semi-Final of SouthAfrica 2010.
         Lets wait and see if he's indeed a PROPHET!  smiley

I heard he made some prophecies about the matches , but looking at what has happened and the prophecies you said above, if he actually said, 3-0 and 2-1, then he is a fraud and not any prophet.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Athlete Of The Decade [2000-2009]? / Bolt: Ronaldo Is Better Than Messi Without Question / Mikel Obi Vs Petr Cech Cook Off..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.