Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ceebee Gold Presents Jeans Affairs In Manchester - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceebee Gold Presents Jeans Affairs In Manchester (543 Views)

Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK / 'My Body Was Made For Jeans' - Linda Ikeji Looking Super Gorgeous In Jean Outfit / Idowu Philips 50 Years On Stage & 75th Birthday Celebration In Manchester (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceebee Gold Presents Jeans Affairs In Manchester by feyikemmy5460(f): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Popular Manchester UK-Based events promoter, CEEBEE GOLD is back with her monthly gig as she present a superb party ‘JEANS AFFAIRS’ next year for its loved ones. The event will be the talk of the town as the promoter is featuring DJ BOBBY & DJ KOLEX who are going to rock the party on 27th of January, 2017. The party will take place at the studio, 1292 Ashton Old Road, Manchester M11 1 JJ( Next To LLOYDS Bank On The Traffic Lights)
For more information, contact 07438283306

“Change is always GOOD for the better, so we have decided to now host our 1st event of the year at the above address in Openshaw as requested.

Our events are welcome to ANYONE & EVERYONE (Dependent on age requirements of course), ALL ADULTS, ALL CULTURES & ALL RACES. There is NO discrimination in our family, society or group believe me! As I’m sure you know at CeeBeeGolds Events, there is no such thing as worry, no stress and especially no problems. Nothing but FUN, HAPPINESS & ENJOYMENT!

There have been hundreds of wonderful people coming to CeeBeeGold Events and being apart of the community, why do you ask?

Many reasons; For business related purposes, friendship, to make connections, LOVE that has also led to marriage. What could be your reason? I want you to understand that coming to our events are not simply just for immediate fun, but for long term happiness also. This has and will all be put together for my beautiful, intelligent and blessed people of the community.

So get the dates in your diary and come join us to ‘shake’ what your momma has blessed you with. Remember, if you don’t try.. you will never know” CeeBeeGold revealed.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/ceebee-gold-presents-jeans-affairs-in-manchester/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Styl-plus Others Storms Zobiac Pub & Resort For Its End Of The Year Party / Tekno Entertaining Fans For Christmas 2016 / Please Help Me Promote My Forum, I Beg I Dey Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.