Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic (34609 Views)

Thugs Loyal To APC Chairman Brutalise PDP Members During Osun West By-election(p / Lenee Neebani Buried In Khana, Rivers (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Army Reacts To Wike, Others Accusations.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by zoba88: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
According to Ndukwe who lives in Port Harcourt,Nigerian army today intercepted bus full of PDP thugs.She wrote....

'Nigerian Army intercepts a bus load of PDP thugs allegedly loyal to the arrested CTC Chairman of Khana.
Details shortly'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerunarmy-intercept-bus-full-of.html

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by zoba88: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2016

1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by sarrki(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Rivers citizens wakeup

No politician worth dying for

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
cheesy grin Rivers and violence are. Like that Zuma picture please.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Edwinmason(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
loyal and ready to die for someone who dont care about them.....mtchew

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
SMH for gullible guys.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Firefire(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Any empirical evidence that they are PDP thugs?

Trust APC media lies and propaganda at your peril.

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by TheTrueSeeker: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
So being loyal to an arrested CTC Chairman has become a crime to be intercepted and arrested abi?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Tokety7: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wikes thugs won't be able to operate freely tomorrow. Excellent development.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by espionage48(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
politicians.... our youths will never listen.just because of #5000 that can't even buy enough recharge card for this buhari era. Abeg check out my signature pals
Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Tokety7: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
'Nigerian Army intercepts a bus load of PDP thugs allegedly loyal to the arrested CTC Chairman of Khana.

Fools are asking if they are PDP thugs or not. Is the ctc chair not pdp man? Has he denied these arseholes?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by DamiBukola: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tokety7:

Fools are asking if they are PDP thugs or not. Is the ctc chair not pdp man? Has he denied these arseholes?
between you and those u r insulting who is the fool now?

is it a crime to be loyal to ctc chairman? there is no ammunition in their hands so what offence will you charge them with? some of you need to be thrown overboard seriously. it is a shame I am sharing the same country with brains like you, I am now in all fours with prof. Soyinka assertion about most Nigerians. didirin!!!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by ivandragon: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
where is the evidence that even remotely connects them to PDP? at least we saw occupants of the branded buses that brought APC 'thugs' to Edo...

that is how they arrested innocent journalists in Benin & branded them PDP assassins'...

meanwhile, #payoursuperfalcons

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Firefire(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
DamiBukola:

between you and those u r insulting who is the fool now?

is it a crime to be loyal to ctc chairman? there is no ammunition in their hands so what offence will you charge them with? some of you need to be thrown overboard seriously. it is a shame I am sharing the same country with brains like you, I am now in all fours with prof. Soyinka assertion about most Nigerians. didirin!!!

Why you dey quote the rodent?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Abeymills(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bliv dis useles govt stories at ur own peril useles govt must u impose recession more poverty on d people of rivers state?all dis stage managed act na wash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Visible008(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Rip in advance to those that will sacrifice their lives tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Abeymills(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tokety7:

bros wetin u smoke

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wike sef, take them out of circulation till after the election results have been announced and winners sworn-in shocked
Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by dayleke: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by opsiradoo: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pdp sha

Check my signature
Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by googlepikins: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
APC propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by room089: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ghen ghen!
I just dey observe!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by erico2k2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
zoba88:
According to Ndukwe who lives in Port Harcourt,Nigerian army today intercepted bus full of PDP thugs.She wrote....

Details shortly'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerunarmy-intercept-bus-full-of.html
They should leave them people to go thier way jor.what's the evidence they are PDP tugs . Where the tugs amongst them.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by fortunechy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
A Fulani boy proposed to a girl, and she said she will accept only if the boy is a student, so the boy said he is a student and the girl asked: Which school? Boy: University of Benin . Girl: what course ? Boy: Animal science ! "The girl accepted his proposal and about three weeks later, she saw the boy in tattered shirt and trousers chasing cattle. Girl: i thought u said you are a student ? Boy: come on baby, am doing my I T ...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Daslim180(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm trying to figure out if Wike's children dey among? Una never still wise. No politician worth dying for. Don't be a used and dump fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Spells(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
sarrki:
Rivers citizens wakeup

No politician worth dying for
seriously the blood shed politics causes is way too much

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by Dongreat(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Look at them. Look at how miserable they all look. Have they seen the children of these politicians before? How clean, soft and glowing these evil politicians children look like yet they decided to break heads and bones for a cup of cassava flakes. Truly I pity a lot of Nigeria youths. Poverty they say improve ignorance and ignorance prevent normal reasoning.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by delishpot: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin when they support PDP they are thugs, when they support APC they are supporting Loyalists grin grin power pass power o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic by yjgm(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
They don start. Wetin de do Rivers people sef. All they know na violence

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / Osinbajo Barred Guests From Taking Photos At The Wedding Of His Daughter To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.