Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lautech Crisis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Crisis (261 Views)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola Not Sincere About LAUTECH Crisis — ASUU Chair / BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis / LAUTECH crisis: Why Aregbesola, Ajimobi "can't have the cake and eat it" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Crisis by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
I think its best time i write a comprehensive report/Article on all what i know about LAUTECH crisis.We cant keep watching a great Alma mata go into an extinction..ALAS!!We need to both look inward,LAUTECH yesterday,LAUTECH today,scared if there will be LAUTECH tommorow.Cos everyday seems to be the beginning of the END of my great ALMA MATA.Do you think the only problem LAUTECH have is ASSU's salary/earn allowance....HELL NO...Do you know everything about TUITION INCREMENT and how&when it will be effective? Do you just say 250k on all stalites and freshers.What do you need to know about distribution of faculties to various locations across the 2 states.The effect of the report by the committees been set up by the 2state govmt.There are several super hidden problems ahead using GHOST MODE APPLICATION supported by BUHARI's latest application....LAUTECH is in a state of PISMA PISMA...
Watchout for a comprehensive article on all you need to know about LAUTECH from me.The secrets you never hear before and i will unleash all LAUTECH problems using GHOST MODE. # WrittingIsMyPow er#
KINDLY like and Share if you strongly believe in the RESTORATION of LAUTECH's lost GLORY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moncler Sale Looks Up / Oil And Gas Training For March 2017 @primetek Heavy Industries Limited / Selenium Webdriver Training Online Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.