Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Earn From Home - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Earn From Home (847 Views)

How To Earn From Your Household Expenditure-longrich Nigeria-another Oil Well / Own A VTU PORTAL With As Low As 5k, Earn From Work As Nigerians Recharges / Earn From The Booming Telecom Industry Revealed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn From Home by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good day NLanders.
This is a reviewed post that is coming back bigger and better. I introduced bitcoin earning sites before and now I'm going to add dollar earning sites to it. The purpose of this is to mix the two so as to earn something reasonable per month. Some points to note are listed below.
1. It's not for everyone.
2. It's not a way to get rich quick
3. You will need a PC or an Android phone.
4. You will need to spare a bit of time.
5. You will need a bitcoin wallet and a pay pal acct.

If you have passed the above steps, we can then proceed to the next step.
Re: How To Earn From Home by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hope I won't be banned
I'm going to start with the BTC sites. They are quite much so you will have to pick the ones you can handle.
PTC BTC sites vs BTC faucet sites
PTC BTC sites are sites which pay you for viewing ads. Advertisers pay these sites BTC in exchange for Traffic. These sites in turn pay their members in bits for viewing these sites.

BTC faucet sites
These sites function almost in the same way as PTC sites but in this case, you don't have to click ads. You only have to come back from time to time to claim BTC.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted / Shoe Boxes / A Nicely Built Duplex For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.