Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,712 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wonders! See The Apology Letter A Passenger Received From Arik Air Regarding His - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wonders! See The Apology Letter A Passenger Received From Arik Air Regarding His (650 Views)

How Do I Retrieve My Money From Arik Air? / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders! See The Apology Letter A Passenger Received From Arik Air Regarding His by nkpommpko(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Just imagine this, Nigerians should start sueing this people, abeg .

Re: Wonders! See The Apology Letter A Passenger Received From Arik Air Regarding His by soberdrunk(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Just 50k? What if i was carrying cocaine worth $100,000 in my luggage? angry angry
Re: Wonders! See The Apology Letter A Passenger Received From Arik Air Regarding His by softwerk(f): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
All those passengers whining about poor aviation services from Arik should at least recall that while others have parked up due to the deplorable and unfavorable economic conditions, Arik like witchcraft is still in the air!!!

#undaunted #monopolyloading
Re: Wonders! See The Apology Letter A Passenger Received From Arik Air Regarding His by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
The questions are, "is the compensation for the delay in the luggage arrival?" or "is it for the loss of the luggage?".
Re: Wonders! See The Apology Letter A Passenger Received From Arik Air Regarding His by lionlee216(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pple flying arik with all these stories arround?

(1) (Reply)

Travel Tips For Your Perfect Vacation / Job In Dubai, Scam Or Real? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.