Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria (15590 Views)

Diy: How To Make Christmas Tree Accessories / 10 Events You Mustn't Miss If You Want To Have A Memorable Festive Celeberation / Join Us To Make Christmas Memorable For The Less Privileged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Christmas is a fraud ..founded on DECEPTION AND LIES undecided ..but that does not make me an atheist though
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by debuscket(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
U forgot Christmas goat

1 Like

Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
photoshoot:
Mehn, I think Banger/knockout went with the last generation. The present teenagers are more obsessed with having sex and smartphones. undecided

Its not even looking like December
can't agree with u more ..in my state back then I ve seen kids holding banger with bare as it went off shocked one got his fingers blown off ..yeah this indomie generation don't know sh1t dumb brats all over ..saw one lil 16 wit her bf trying to smoke the other day ,forming grown -up I laff at em stupid lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by debuscket(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
u forgot Christmas goat
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by photoshoot(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
ruffDiamond:
can't agree with u more ..in my state back then I ve seen kids holding banger with bare as it went off shocked one got his fingers blown off ..yeah this indomie generation don't know sh1t dumb brats all over ..saw one lil 16 wit her bf trying to smoke the other day ,forming grown -up I laff at em stupid lots

You can imagine, at 16, I couldn't even touch alcohol, but now they are so good at "turning up" ask any teenager his/her "genuine" plans for the holiday season, my brother, you would be shocked. cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by Diamondpicture(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Where did you go to school here we call it fireworks
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by chiefojiji(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
LilNetty:
Thinking of where to go within Lagos on Xmas day..... Any suggestion

stop the thinking!

goto to orphanage home's or

goto Ikeja general hospital.

ps: not with empty hand oooooooooo

You'll appreciate celebrating Xmas.

cus those people are not even thinking celebrating Xmas anywhere else!!!

merry christmas in advance
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by chiefojiji(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
innocent chicken on death row awaiting persecution day!
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
photoshoot:
Mehn, I think Banger/knockout went with the last generation. The present teenagers are more obsessed with having sex and smartphones. undecided

No money to buy them, the kids are feeling the recession too
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by fabuloz1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
yedidiah:
I remember those days when we couldn't wait for Christmas so we could put on our clothes. Kept peeping it everyday until Christmas. grin
Then, you wouldn't wear yours to Church and would come out last among your friend s for the usual Christmas stroll so that yours would be the last to be seen
Kai...you get am grin grin grin you be real christmas freak grin
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by kelvinkosi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
How I still drinks from daddy's room ...gives me d best memory ever....
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by Ezionye(f): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Yea gifts, food, and d harmattan. Evety1 suddenly becomes loving and caring

I dislike bangers tho and modern masquerades are no longer fun and adventurous

And yea d carols grin
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by Archmed(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
yedidiah:
I remember those days when we couldn't wait for Christmas so we could put on our clothes. Kept peeping it everyday until Christmas. grin
Then, you wouldn't wear yours to Church and would come out last among your friend s for the usual Christmas stroll so that yours would be the last to be seen
lol.. I swear I can relate to this
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by Slimshady11: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
U 4got d most important tin

Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by MrPRevailer(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
photoshoot:

No I think it's because there is hardly spare money coupled with hike in fireworks price.
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by photoshoot(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
egopersonified:

No money to buy them, the kids are feeling the recession too

MrPRevailer:

No I think it's because there is hardly spare money coupled with hike in fireworks price.

Lol, even some 3-4 years back? No, I do not think so.

1 Like

Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
u need to see shoprite today,Christmas is in the Air,girls has decorate themselves,ladies looking takeaway
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by mamajaz(f): 4:03am On Dec 12, 2016
ClassCaptain:
u forgot one thing....

BANGERS !!!
Olodo captain, you no dey read...
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by ezenna191(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2016
The special stew aroma from the village
Re: 10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria by Nickymezor(f): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2016
chiefojiji:
innocent chicken on death row awaiting persecution day!
Lolz. Dont eat the meat o since u tagged dem innocent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.