Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Is The Proper Way Of Refilling An Hp Ink Catridge? I Need Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Proper Way Of Refilling An Hp Ink Catridge? I Need Help! (612 Views)

Plsss Help!!! How Good Is An Hp Elitebook 6930p Compared To Hp Compaq 6910p?? / Help: Refilled Printer Ink Catridge Prints Light / Urgent Please,where Do I Get Catridge For A Dell V313w Printer In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Proper Way Of Refilling An Hp Ink Catridge? I Need Help! by Nuremac(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2009
Dear nairalanders,i have a serious problem of refilling hp ink catridges,can somebody instruct me of the proper way of doing it? Sometimes i get it right,but most time even if the catridge is full,the ink would not come out consistently.Your help in this area will be highly appreciated. You can send help to nuremac@yahoo.com if possible.Thanks for your anticipated help.

Roland Ndifon
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Refilling An Hp Ink Catridge? I Need Help! by routik(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
just get your self needle and syringe, then mix charcoal with water and you are done.
lol
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Refilling An Hp Ink Catridge? I Need Help! by DualCore1: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2009
collins465:

just get your self needle and syringe, then mix charcoal with water and you are done.
lol

there's a difference between helpful humor and jokes.

Nuremac:

Dear nairalanders,i have a serious problem of refilling hp ink catridges,can somebody instruct me of the proper way of doing it? Sometimes i get it right,but most time even if the catridge is full,the ink would not come out consistently.Your help in this area will be highly appreciated. You can send help to nuremac@yahoo.com if possible.Thanks for your anticipated help.

Roland Ndifon

search for "refilling HP ink cartridge" in google.com
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Refilling An Hp Ink Catridge? I Need Help! by routik(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2009
i was just joking.
go to where they sell computer accesaries and ask of catridge refill, black or coloured. it comes with needle and syringe.
other procedures are written on the body.

goodluck.
Re: What Is The Proper Way Of Refilling An Hp Ink Catridge? I Need Help! by DualCore1: 3:25am On Nov 13, 2009
u no well o

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Phone Contact Back With Ease: / Looking For Vista 64 Bit Os / Ipad: What Is Your Take On This New Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.