Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) (16944 Views)

Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo / Willie Obiano Welcomes Osinbajo To Anambra - Pictures / Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by tit(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
CXLVII:
Thank God!

Willie no sign MOU today!

Kudos to him

Willie is a disgrace to afonjas
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by CXLVII: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
tit:

Willie is a disgrace to afonjas

Wetin concern me?
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by moghulis: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

I dont care tho.

Buh as lonq as your kinsmen continues to direct their unwarranted hatred to Yorubas on this forum,I will never halt been an anti-Iqbo.

Concerninq the Modifyinq part,That's an applaudable qesture from the Governor, I have nothinq to say against that.

conehead motherfucker

1 Like

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by slapacha: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
izzou:
Good development

But if you give me 5million, na 2 sure odds I dey go stake on

cool

5 million for sport bet?

If u loose the game now, we'll start seeing different stories and threads of a man who allegedly commited suicide on front page....

I pity your life

1 Like

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by Nwaiberibe: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
herzern:

I dont care tho.

Buh as lonq as your kinsmen continues to direct their unwarranted hatred to Yorubas on this forum,I will never halt been an anti-Iqbo.

Concerninq the Modifyinq part,That's an applaudable qesture from the Governor, I have nothinq to say against that.

Don't let that Afonjaistic inborn hate kill you before your time. We don't give a rat ass what you think about Igbos. We don't take shiit. But if we do, we turn it into manure. Goodnight. grin

4 Likes

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by Nwaiberibe: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
moghulis:

conehead motherfucker
grin grin grin
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by izzou(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
slapacha:

5 million for sport bet?

If u loose the game now, we'll start seeing different stories and threads of a man who allegedly commited suicide on front page....

I pity your life

If you don't know what sarcasm is, just don't quote me abeg
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by crackhouse(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
...meanwhile one man in Ekiti gave out 20k to support the Ekiti youths in his effort to alleviate the suffering of his people.

1 Like

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by enigma3000: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
izzou:
Good development
cool
Brother no odd sure o....u. Better try MMM dt one sure smll
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by slapacha: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
izzou:

If you don't know what sarcasm is, just don't quote me abeg

U shouldn't have replied since u can't understand humor embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by IamThrive(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good news!!! Only if I can never perceive election coming close.
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by TheEastActivist: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
crackhouse:
...meanwhile one man in Ekiti gave out 20k to support the Ekiti youths in his effort to alleviate the suffering of his people.

grin grin grin

Willie is Working jareeh

2 Likes

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by chibaik(m): 2:13am On Dec 10, 2016
This is a scammer o. Run !

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by SycophanticGoat: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2016
safarigirl:
when a sane man engages a mad man in a fight on the streets, passers-by won't be able to distinguish who is sane and who is mad

I don't take note of a lot of posters here, but your font makes you easy to spot in the sea of tribalists, much easier than the people who have supposedly dragged you into this pit of filth you've unwittingly found yourself in.

Best of luck and have a good night

Are you minding that guy? He talks as if it's only Igbos that clap at them while they keep mum. That's one thing I hate about how the average tribalistic Nigerian bigot reasons.

A foolish tribalistic bigot will see a crime thread with an Igbo man, the felon, instead of that foolish bigot to condemn the criminal, s/he will call all Igbo people criminals. Then when Igbos reciprocate, they start being offensive. Forgetting that at a time, Igbo crime threads used to gather as much traffic as possible on this website, amassing multiple insults, stereotyping, hate speeches, curses, views, comments and about 15 pages or more.

The thing is, whoever gives a silly excuse like that as the reason s/he foolishly delved into tribal hating is nothing but a hypocritical Liar who enjoys bashing other tribes but hates to see his tribe being bashed.

Thats the normal Nigerian trend for you. Men bash women and women reciprocate, Yoruba bash Igbos and Igbos reciprocate, Igbos bash Hausa and Hausa reciprocate, etc, so if any fool should feign ignorance of his tribes wrong doing, only to bash other tribes, then the fool will probably live his/her miserable hate-filled life bashing other tribes without being productive.

3 Likes

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by SycophanticGoat: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2016
crackhouse:

Abeg leave my Fayose for me.. undecided

1 Like

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by Vecto(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2016
whoYouEpp:
7th to comment
So?
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by jadon147(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Proudly Anambrarian.....Willie Is Working

2 Likes

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by skimasks(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
izzou:
Good development

cool

I swear u don make my day .
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Igwe bu ike cool
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by legendte(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2016
izzou:
Good development

cool
Thanks for making my day. Lmao
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by Gozytech(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Anambra, Light of the nation. we lead others follows.

1 Like

Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Same question am about to ask you.
Aminat508:
Aregbe where is our's?

Cc: kinibigdeal undecided
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by 123vincent(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2016
nice one Mr Governor, one who has the youths @ heart

wait till he is elected into for the second term,..then we will knw
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by 123vincent(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

wait till he is elected into for the second term,..then we will knw
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by 123vincent(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2016
chiscodedon:

wait till he is elected into office, for the second term,..then we will knw
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by Aminat508(f): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Same question am about to ask you.
No be your papa ni? undecided
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by silverspringle(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Other governors should simply learn from this guy...always in the news for good reasons. This is how a state should be govern. I have never seen him touring or attending meetings that will eventually not yield anything. Ebe obula ndi APC kuru kpoi, Rochas o landia. He cannot even stay in his state and concentrate on the reason he was elected. No single standard road in Imo...nawao. Chukwu biko, ka iko nke a gabiga ndi Imo.
Re: N50m Disbursed To 24 Youths In Anambra (pictures) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aminat508:
No be your papa ni? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Shehu Sani Calls On FG, States To Immortalise The Late Heroine / DSS Sides With Herdsmen Terrorising Ondo Estate Residents - FIJ / PDP Says Tinubu Is A Betrayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.