Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

4 Ways To Buy The Best Christmas Gift - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Ways To Buy The Best Christmas Gift (229 Views)

4 Ways To Score 250+ In Your Upcoming Jamb / 4 Ways To Create A Good Reading Habit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Buy The Best Christmas Gift by Thepasserby(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
4 ways to buy the best Christmas gift

Well it's that time of the year when jingle bells are ringing all the way and we often come to a point where we are confused at what gift to get our loved ones that will be appreciated.

Most at times I hear people say "I don't even know what to get for him or her".

Note: This is basically based on my experience with people and what works for me may not work for you. But here are some things to guide you in choosing the right gift this Christmas.

1. Buy what is needed and not wanted.

Human wants are unlimited. If you want to present a gift that will be appreciated, Buy what the person needs at that point in time. A gift of #5 given when needed is more valuable than a gift of #1000 that is not needed.

2. Know the person's personality

There are people who consider it an insult when you present a cloth gift to them. Know how the person is wired.

3. Survey your locality

There are gifts that will look stupid in your locality. As a Northerner, buying undies for a lady you are not dating is synonymous to looking for trouble. Know your locality.

4. Cut your cloth according to your pocket

Please know what you can and cannot afford. There is no point giving others what you don't have.

This is the season of love and giving, share the agape love and put a smile on someone's face.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

(1) (Reply)

Between GMAT And GRE, Which Is Easier To Pass? / Aau Sug Election / ISTQB Online Training-attend Free DEMO Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.