Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos (33212 Views)

Ikpeazu Donates Innoson Vehicles To Police In Abia (photos) / Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
To further enhance the administration of justice in Rivers State , Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has handed over 35 Sports Utility Vehicles to the Judges of the State High Court and Customary Court of Appeal. Commissioning the vehicles for distribution to the judges at the State High Court Complex in Port Harcourt on Friday , Governor said: "What we are doing as a government is to give judiciary the support to enhance the administration of justice ".

The governor said that judges require the right environment to administer justice, pointing out that effective transportation framework is necessary for judges to arrive courts on time to preside over cases.

He called on judges to be committed and courageous to the administration of justice .

He said that judges should not be discouraged be Petitions against them, noting that as long as they have clear conscience , they should go ahead with the administration of justice .

He said: "If we rely on what we hear , we will not be releasing official funds to the judiciary as constitutionally required for fear that people will misinterprete it."

The governor thanked the State Chief Judge for the improved revenue from the courts. He said that the achievement is as a result of the blocking of leakages by the Chief Judge .

He appealed to lawyers to pay their taxes so that the state government will continue to to deliver on projects.

In her remarks, Chief Judge of Rivers State, Justice Adama Iyayi said the gesture of the Governor will help in the administration of justice.

She also commended the governor for his infrastructural development in the judiciary.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
9th December , 2016.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/gov-wike-and-wife-in-high-spirits-as-he.html

2 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
e

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
these judges no dey hear word abi

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
good for them
Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Who is the deputy governor of this state?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Buhari is coming AGAIN

5 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by ojophilip(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
baba is wetting the ground first!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by Pechilo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
when a wise man sow he will rip wisely. I love you sir

10 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by ddippset(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
that is the reason why no judge in the state will ever give judgement against Wike.

16 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bribery and corruption

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by herzern(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
cool
Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by Firefire(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Where is the lizard of Ubima?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by fratermathy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Giving cars to Judges who already have cars.. In order for them to now do what?

25 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
Misplaced priority from a kleptomaniac emperor....meanwhile he just paid our November salary only living us out of our June, July, August, February and March salary....my PVC is ready tomorrow.. angry

**even if I criticize this clueless governor....I love him as my kinsman....I wish he could just do the best...a formidable opposition in the RSHA will serve as check and balance.

Evidence of your Rivers State Tax Clearance or I don'tbelieveyourstory...

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by jayAjoku(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
this dude has no Long term Development plans for rivers state other than to play *Police catch thief Politics with * The APC

QUOTE ME

7 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by CXLVII: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
35 SUV for judges shocked shocked shocked

E don be for Rivers people!

What a waste of Tax payers money.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by jaymejate: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Distribute the Tokunbo from seme border while it last.

Oga Buhari tok say make we close gate

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
I just like this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by vicboy12: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tomorrow u won't see him smile or laugh again, allegations everywhere, kai this man lik propaganda too much
Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
This man face be like mu.mu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by rattlesnake(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
wike the kingpin of bribing judges

2 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by sosodevf(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
1 minute he is crying, the order times are for celebration. Who are they deceiving?
Id10t

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by AngryNigerian(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Wike get plaaaannnnn!

But wait oo...na constable be Wike Bodyguard?
Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by iluyomadeayomi: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Corruption in naija is now other of day.useless n selfish governor
Wike u better pay ur workers now u start wasting state funds

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by JosephYbholy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
nice one bro..
Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by jayAjoku(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Corrinthians:
Who is the deputy governor of this state?
She goes by the Name Mrs Ipalibo Banigo

but for now the deputy governors are wike's wife and Felix Obuah grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by chrisxxx(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
Misplaced priority from a kleptomaniac emperor....meanwhile he just paid our November salary only living us out of our June, July, August, February and March salary....my PVC is ready tomorrow.. angry

**even if I criticize this clueless governor....I love him as my kinsman....I wish he could just do the best...a formidable opposition in the RSHA will serve as check and balance.
Bros this guff(marijuana) don finish u. I hope you are not one of the teachers? If so it will not be far from quota teacher.
Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by iluyomadeayomi: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Corruption in naija is now other of day.useless n selfish governor
Wike u better pay ur workers now u start wasting state funds wickness n clueless leader

2 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by gen2briz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos by favourmic(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pls laugh small
English Lesson!
Teacher: Today, we'll talk about question tags. Here are examples:
1. She is coming, isn't she?
2. They have eaten, haven't they?
Now, who can give me another example?
Abu: Sir! Na Yam we go chop today, chopn't we?
Teacher: What kind of sentence is that, please who can help correct him?
Akpos: Sir! Na yam we go chop today, yamn't we?
Teacher: You guys must be stupid! Must you joke with everything? Óyá, Emmanuella! I know you're brilliant. Give us an example.
Emmanuella: Na motor go kill our teacher, killn't him?
Teacher: Na motor go kill your papa, papan't u?
You all are now laughing. Laughin't u?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.