Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds (25273 Views)

After Record Loss, Nigeria’s Equities Market Rebounds / Naira Rebounds From One-week Low / Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by davidmoyes(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Orikinla:

Only ignorant people blame President Buhari for the fall of the naira against the US dollar.
Its like they've used your destiny to roast plantain abi ??

1 Like

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2016
£1= 608 naira shocked is this a joke or what? anyway i am not complaining, let me go and send £300 to my mother i am sure she will have a very good chrismas with it.
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by Kennydoc(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Inasmuch as I grieve over the state of the economy, I however enjoy Nairaland better now. The silence of Omenka, Progressive01, NgeneUkwenu, Passingshot, Dropshot, Midolian, Modath, Beremx etc is such a sweet thing in my belly.
PMB sure knows how to disgrace and humiliate his ardent supporters. God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by Fash20: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Naira started falling right before Jonathan left.
You are here blaming Buhari

Meanwhile
Once upon a time

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by franklynsunny(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Rubbish
Usd was N167 in March 2015
Bag of rice was 7k den and nw 22k
@op clap for d govt den since dey r stil dragging within N480 to N485
Ghana cedie is GHS4.2 to $1
Can u nw c d level of foolish foolishness our Govt is
Ghanian will soon produce Nigeria must go bag n chase all d Nigerians frm Ghana

1 Like

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by franklynsunny(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Rubbish
Ghanian will soon produce Nigeria must go bag n chase all d Nigerians frm Ghana
dumie:
The rate at which the Naira is nosediving, If Naira depreciates to N1,000/$, then Buhari is a colossal and a monumental failure undecided

If dis happens? God forbid though
I will personally visit ASO rock

1 Like

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by Bestbaby12(f): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Pls how much is dollar exchange rate in uba and first bank?
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by bigcil2(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2016
karimcarim:
For sale at affordable price
Post your property at https://Letout.com.ng for free.
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2016
coldsummer:
naira will steady or gain 1 naira, then crash by 30 naira.

what's the point

sack that CBN governor.

Buhari sit up

didn't vote for for all these mess I see everyday
Buhari is he architect of all these trouble
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:
Naira started falling right before Jonathan left.
You are here blaming Buhari

Meanwhile
Once upon a time
post the link when dollar started falling.It was between#200 something to #270 before it becomes a free fall under your zombie master to #480.Why didn't bullhari stabilize it as he had promised?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by lastpage: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Paulismech:
D value of naira fell to this stage under d watchful eyes of PMB. Can any good thing come out of this administration?

You are right!

Buhari could only WATCH when he realised that the clueless buffoon called Goatluck Jonathan and his forty thieves have looted the Nigerian treasury dry!

It will take some time, but we will recover!
It took America the better part of 5years to recover from the 2008 recession.

But #NEVER #GoatluckJonathan and his forty thieves #again! #Never!!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by October1960: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
johnstar:
If you voted against Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015. Please state your reason. please don't lie to yourself any further."

GEJ is a slowpoke. Weak and incompetent. The economy would be worse now if he was in power. He had more than a term to lay the foundation and save the oil windfall instead he presided over stealing at all levels and in all states.

Nigerians have just started reaping the rewards of many decades of corruption and laziness. Regardless of govt in power the economy will stay bad for many many years since there has been little investment in infrastructure and lots of stealing in every state and every government agency.
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by nnadychuks(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
karimcarim:

Both
please hint the price here,to make me even more interested. Thanks
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by dumie(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
franklynsunny:
Rubbish
Ghanian will soon produce Nigeria must go bag n chase all d Nigerian frm Ghana

If dis happens? God forbid though
I will personally visit ASO rock
True talk.. but ultimately, we "nigerians"would still survive.. "Nigerian must go bag" got me laughing

3 Likes

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by dumie(f): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by ephi123(f): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
God why? embarassed how can you allow this man to last up 2019!! do something now oooh!! embarassed
ngeneukwenu, omenka, Madridguy, dropshot, blackpanda, sarrki, obiage1i come and do una work oooh

Yeye work. Work without honour cheesy
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by karimcarim(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
nnadychuks:
please hint the price here,to make me even more interested. Thanks
950k but it's negotiable.
Thanks
Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by haggex: 4:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Prioritising Energy Infrastructure Key to Resuscitating an Ailing Economy

As commodity prices plummeted globally, devastating Africa’s economy which has been touted as the next frontier of global capitalism and expansion, policy makers have taken up the din chant of economic diversification as a rallying cry to surmount the headwinds and resuscitate a continental economy in shock...Read More [url]http://footprint2africa.com/prioritising-energy-infrastructure-key-resuscitating-ailing-economy/
[/url]

Re: Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds by Paulismech: 6:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Pls someone should help me solve this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Takes Over Dangote’s Company Over Unpaid N4b Loan / Banks Deliberately Flood Market With Dirty Naira Notes—cbn / Bobby Ubani Chinagorom Max Dedicates His Child In A Glamorous Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.