Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What They Are Not Telling Girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What They Are Not Telling Girls (434 Views)

Get N200 Recharge Card Reward By Telling Us The Name Of This Compound / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' / IMSU Students What Are You Guys Not Telling Us – Concerned Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What They Are Not Telling Girls by fxx2: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
What they are not teaching girls when it comes to sex education
Ted Malanda
Fri 09th Dec 2016 10:42:08am
Sex education
I have many women friends who are single mums. A good number of them got that baby in high school, right after school or in their first year of campus. It was their very first time to have sex. Most were victims of date rape.
Now, a woman can only get pregnant if she is ovulating. Ovulation is chaos, even for mature women with six degrees. It doesn't matter whether you are a banker, a prison's officer or a member of the church choir. Biology is a bitch, and if that egg is crawling down the fallopian tube, the body insanely demands that it ought to be twangad and fertilised. It is an overwhelming feeling, even for adult women. And men, like dogs and bulls, are wired to sniff it.
Now picture a teenage girl whose knowledge of ovulation is based on a silly diagram on the blackboard and not the madness, the virulent heat burning her body.
This, in my view, should form the basis of sex education, not that story about ukicheza na vijana shauri yako. If I had a teenage daughter, I would sit her down and explain this ovulation thing. We all want our daughters to remain chaste until the night of the wedding. Sorry brethren, but that's not how biology works.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ureport/article/2000226291/what-they-are-not-teaching-girls-when-it-comes-to-sex-education
Re: What They Are Not Telling Girls by fxx2: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
sex is a wonderful and incredible phenomenon. sex is never a sin. it is naturally made for for human appreciation and procreation.
it's biochemistry.
teenagers need to get it right from us, or wrong from them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Save Time And Learn More - Nickzom Calculator / Please I Need Your Advice / Biggest, Highest, Largest, Longest In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.