Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic (2411 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Jfast: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
First of all Its good to be back home after spending more than 2 years in This cell. And secondly this site has been my only companion during my stay in the cell. Well now am back and life goes i had lost every thing but my life and my music was secured. I had promised my self that I will tell this story to show you how we spend our hard earn money to travel and end up in places like this.I hope this story will help people think well before boarding a plane to any country especially Asia.

Thailand is a country well known as a tourist destination and a den.for drug dealers all over the world.it has a fantastic night life that can turn you into a nocturnal being .its a country with lots of pretty girls who run after foreigners for money and sex but at the same time its a big trap for people who are on fast lanes and people who over stay their welcome.

The African community in Thailand are not united considering the nature and laws of the country because if you caught hanging with the wrong person you will be arrested and jailed.so the African community is always at war With the (giving us a bad name syndrome) but the only place that brings us together is this cell and in here the Good the bad and the ugly are treated the same way.

The African room 8 is located at the immigration detention center in Bangkok it is popularly known as I.D.C .its capacity is usually 100 to 200 persons depending on the Thai raid calendar. Inmates are always well screened before taken to this cell. In here shaving sticks are not allowed, spoons are not allowed, and the most shocking of all cell phones are not allowed but thank God I was not well checked and ma phone helped a lot of people, if you are caught with a cell phone you will be beaten as a cow by the securities this is because of fear that a lot of activities in here might be exposed to the world, which keeps people out of contact with their families and also makes in difficult to arrange for air tickets. This is a strategy from the Thai government because I learnt form a reliably source that the UN pay 5 To 10 dollars per day on the head Of each inmates so the more you spend time the more money they make on ur head, this makes prison business one of Thailand most lucrative source of revenue.

The African room 8 is usually the place where people finally met to settle their business gone wrong ( I give you market wey my money issues) its a brutal cell where people who are suspected to work with the Thai police are usually Beaten to near death on arrival.I have seen eyes been plugged out in my very survives. Unlike the african ladies room 11 which is mostly populated with pregnant women and little babies as young as a day old, the room number 8 is a death cell where only the strong survives all long term serving prisoner's from 25 years and above pass through here too, when there is a fight people pour out their frustrations on each other.

In here the food is always rice and cucumber soup. There is no good source of water people need money to buy good food here. Unlike othere countries who even arrange pizzas and pocket money for their nationals our Nigerian embassy only comes around to give us travel certificate's and after that the rest of their activities is history. If you are sick in here no medication is allowed from out side.the nurse's and Doctors there uses paracetamol to treat almost every sicknesses.people who have no money to buy their tickets must wait as long as 2 to 3 years to get one.

Finally when I talked with some of the inmates I found out that some were brought to the streets to sell drugs, some after serving their masters for years used their settlement money to travel and a few others were duped for over a million naira with the story that when they get here they can take a bus to Canada and Germany and they left Nigeria without checking their maps. There are lots more i would like to say but let me stop here.

Africans are dieing,some rot away in prisons, we need to pray for a better Africa, God bless Nigeria.

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Emescot(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
You guys are ''lucky'' somehow, i heard that in china they have an underground well/cell, the person will remain there, no communication at all, everything u have will be taken from you, if u were pushing drugs they will keep injecting you with those drugs to make you more useless because they believe that is ur plan for the people of their country. Its really not easy oo #PrayForAfrica
P:S: Op where are you at the moment?
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Doctorfitz: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Jfast: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
More photos

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by soberdrunk(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai!! Bros you try oooo!! But this prison way i dey see still use style get class oo, nor be water dispenser and tv i dey see so??

1 Like

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Jfast: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
More photos the yellow box is our pharmacy

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by okirewaju(f): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Yikes

Welcome to freedom bro.
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by bizza45: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
this one na vip , compare to 9ja ones

1 Like

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Jfast: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by alatbaba1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
no b by force to go Thailand.
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Tallesty1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is paradise compared to Nigeria prisons..........

2 Likes

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Jfast: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Water despenser with tap water author=soberdrunk post=51782904]Chai!! Bros you try oooo!! But this prison way i dey see still use style get class oo, nor be water dispenser and tv i dey see so??[/quote]
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Jfast: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!! Bros you try oooo!! But this prison way i dey see still use style get class oo, nor be water dispenser and tv i dey see so??
bros this dispenser na tap water
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm moved to tears reading this,welcome home...no better thing than one being free.
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by madridguy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Asia is no go area for businessmen.
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by okirewaju(f): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
@JFast

Did you try fighting your return?

I have someone in NJ detention right now and it's heartbreaking that I cannot call her when I want to except she calls me. She complain of the food and water too

How come you spent that much time i.e 2 years?
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Jfast: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Getting a ticket is about 30,000 bat which is almost a million thousand dollars. Thats more than 400,000 now so people chose to wait for the charity tickets
okirewaju:
@JFast

Did you try fighting your return?

I have someone in NJ detention right now and it's heartbreaking that I cannot call her when I want to except she calls me. She complain of the food and water too

How come you spent that much time i.e 2 years?
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by kachimighty0000: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
it's only God Dat can properly direct a person.

I almost let 4 Thailand last year wit my last cash because d guy over Dere Dat sum1 introduced to me promised me heaven on earth.

I had to do serious research abt d country online & d things I read wasn't nice.

I had 2 confront d guy with many questions he couldn't answer & he got tired

I thank God I didn't go.

pls guys always do proper research abt things b4 u conclude.

a single mistake can proof costly

2 Likes

Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by cocaineaddict(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
U
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by LMandela(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Africa! Hmmmm!
Re: Photos Thailand's Most Dangerous Immigration Prison The African Room 8 Attic by Victor3169: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please is it possible for me to get a Thailand visa at the moment, please help guys and also let me know how I can get it

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ban / Why Does America Name Its Natural Disaster/crisis? (katrina, Irene) / Obtaining A Certificate Of Bachelorhood From Ministry Of Internal Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.