Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ (12539 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Explosive: Okonjo-iweala Blast President Buhari- Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by emmasege: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2016
If my memory doesn't fail me, it's been 18 months+ since the Dullard of Daura took over the mantle as C-in-C and his Boko boys are still on rampage in spite of his promise to withdraw them within six months.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by sleepyeyez(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Keep blowing grammar While innocent souls perish. But I thought Buratai said d d army was bout to carry out its final flush out of the insurgents

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Ideological warfare can only be fought through intelligence gathering and not only through the barrel.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by saintgp(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Pride and false hope is wat i could pick from d president's spokesman statement.
D president's pix get as e b self
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by london4luv: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Boko haram have been defeated abi. Buhari and APC are scammers. Atiku said that this people are still attacking and killing people but nigeria as fools as always said he wants to be president @all cost now he was right after all.. RIP to the dead may allah comfort u all

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Eibams60(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2016
welcome to nu Nigeria
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by awa(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Something is wrong with this regime... Each moment something goes wrong they put the blame on something

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by stronggman: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2016
More grease to their elbow, the blood of the innocent Biafrans exterminated unjustly by the Nigerians taking revenge, more of this plz.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by ancientbanana: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Meanwhile 58000 security personnel were draft to ph just for rerun election, all in the bid the intimidate pdp n it's supporters. I pity Nigeria.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by kellybently(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2016
I was telling some body the other day . boko haram ll reduce during dry season because no bush to use as sheld com back raining season wen the bush is back. but They can't stop this suicide bombing. They are there people living with their people killing their people.
rip to the dead.
quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by kellybently(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
ancientbanana:
Meanwhile 58000 security personnel were draft to ph just for rerun election, all in the bid the intimidate pdp n it's supporters. I pity Nigeria.
na animal and rouge full ph.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Ikpewe: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
effty:
We will defeat Boko Haram in 6months. Baba is very good at scamming. Meanwhile, Babachir Lawal cleared grass with 270m.
You really think like chimp and i believe that is your real self.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by stinechykee: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
BazyLastard:
RIP to the dead. May God receive their souls.

I still believe one day we shall overcome.

And Mr President, thanks for the quick condemnation of the attack and consolation extended of the victims. Do best to extend the same condemnation and please take action whenever the seemingly incessant attacks by Fulani herdsmen occur. Your continued silence reeks of hypocrisy and is tearing the nation apart.
Thank you my brother because you really hit the nail on the head.That dullard,bias,sentimental,clueless,buffon that calls himself PMB will be so quick to condem Boko Haram bombing but keep mute wen Fulani Herdsmen attack farmers and he will rush to say that they are from Libya still he want to give them our land free of charge and import glass for them.Na only Afonja Zombies and Housa/ Fulanis he will deceive not we Igbos
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by awa(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
stronggman:
More grease to their elbow, the blood of the innocent Biafrans exterminated unjustly by the Nigerians taking revenge, more of this plz.

My dear don't forget there is Operation Python Dance ongoing with the Region...PMB and his NA relocated battalions to Igbo because of Operation Python Dance and now BH is still showing same desperate move which the Presidency has just shown to the Region
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Leke001: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2016
when will dis govt just shut d hell up and provide food 4 d hungry instead of making unguided and inciting comments...mtcheeeew!
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
technically defeated
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by ancientbanana: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2016
kellybently:

na animal and rouge full ph.
dats y animals in d north had their way to kill their fellow animals in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by stinechykee: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Samirana360:
Boko haram is an islamic ideology.......no one can stop or defeat them except God.........d earlier we get this d better 4 us
But you people were quick to criticise GEJ wen he was president and you people never thought of saying wat u just vomited right now,hypocricy and be belle will kill you people

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Samirana360(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2016
stinechykee:
But you people were quick to criticise GEJ wen he was president and you people never thought of saying wat u just vomited right now,hypocricy and be belle will kill you people
Ar u tryin 2 call me an afonjo abi arewa....am full blooded biafran.....hapu okwu
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by effty(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2016
Ikpewe:
You really think like chimp and i believe that is your real self.
So u had d time to reply someone who thinks like a chimp? So much for commonsense.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by DonCortino: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Desperation??

Na wetin dem tell am to talk be that.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by bart10: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2016
Too sad! RIP to the victims!!
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Wizteaser: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Gradually they will move from soft targets to hard targets. No place is harder than aso rock. Looking forward to that day.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by kellybently(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2016
ancientbanana:
dats y animals in d north had their way to kill their fellow animals in the north.
am in ph i no what am saying. Every indigen of river are lazy looking to reap where they didn't soul . they are rouge.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by kinguwem: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Dreal11247:
When shall we cease to hear the news of these evil activities of the Boko Haram sect in this country. When we are thinking that they have been defeated, all of a sudden, we hear of another deadly attack.
Terrorism is associated with religious beliefs. We should de-emphasize religion in our national politics.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by ancientbanana: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2016
kellybently:
am in ph i no what am saying. Every indigen of river are lazy looking to reap where they didn't soul . they are rouge.
am in rivers state although am not an indigene. But they are not animals. The north has more animalistic behaviour than any other region in d country
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Ahmeduana(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2016
KILLING 56 PEOPLE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE AN ACT OF DESPERATION BUT MORE OF MAKING A STATEMENT MR PRESIDENT.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by Abutraco: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Pls nigerias when did dis killing of innocent people will stop in this british zoo in africa call Nigeria.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by chizzyify: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Which kind of thing is this? Dear Mr President, we're talking about people's life for God sake! Enough is enough. We need solution to this problem, and We need it now!
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by salbis(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
martineverest:
atiku is from adamawa state;atiku is campaigning for 2019; atiku wants to ridicule buhari and apc ;atiku is ..............

Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by iyerikan12: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hyperbole speech from the president, may God guide and protect our Gallant Men.
Re: Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ by benzems(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
It is easy for you to create a monster
But difficult to control them
You created them then..........
Buhari we are still waiting for you to defeat....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants To Return To ‘Bombing On Installations’ - Sahara Reporters / 2023: Afenifere Denies Endorsing Tinubu / Why Is Stolen Money Hidden In Swiss Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.