Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) (39575 Views)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram / Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by opethom(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Use it well!
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2016
fratermathy:
Sophisticated hardware being bought everyday yet Boko Haram nor de finish.

God help us in this country

Bruv can u tame 'religious fanaticism?

The pagans tried it against the xtians...didn't work

Pagans and Xtians tried it against the muslims...didn't work

US has been tryna suppress terrorism... didn't work

Don't let anybody deceive u...BH is here for at least 50years,

If they like let them educate them, they'll only succeed in having more educated BH sympathisers.

If gej and northern elders had nipped it in the bud we won't have this prob.

The crocodile you see today was once a very tiny wall-gecko sized infant.

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by pol23: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
First non toy purchased since APC administration.
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bruv can u tame 'religious fanaticism?

The pagans tried it against the xtians...didn't work

Pagans and Xtians tried it against the muslims...didn't work

US has been tryna suppress terrorism... didn't work

Don't let anybody deceive u...BH is here for at least 50years,

If they like let them educate them, they'll only succeed in having more educated BH sympathisers.

If gej and northern elders had nipped it in the bud we won't have this prob.

The crocodile you see today was once a very tiny wall-gecko sized infant.

I totally agree with you. Terrorism, once allowed to ferment, becomes a life time affair.

I just hope that they become so suppressed that they won't be able to stage massive attacks, like the one of yesterday, again.
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
fratermathy:

I totally agree with you. Terrorism, once allowed to ferment, becomes a life time affair.

I just hope that they become so suppressed that they won't be able to stage massive attacks, like the one of yesterday, again.

Yeah that's what we are all praying against.

It boils down to 'intelligence' gathering as well as changing our daily lifestyle.

Till today I keep seeing more analogue methods being employed.

And funny enough people still think BH is a purely 'northern' issue...
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Emassive(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rabbit on free Data
progress69:

Keep ur Mouth shut. Why not face the biafran hoe trying to redicle the Nigerian Army!
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice baby
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by jice(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
progress69:
No they can't, but they can wipe out every Biafran soldier that tries to wage war again on the Govt. cool

Biafra presently has no army. If that is why they are making public show of one gun car, then it is ambulance for their alarm
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Emassive(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
The same people that will shoot the citizens at any protest and beat up civilians at beer palours
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by brookz: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
D beginning of d End of Operation Lafiya Dole grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
As if they will use them
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
alizma:

bad belle, what do you know about war front?
it wasn't good use of gun that made Lt col. Abu Ali a hero, it was his ability to man a machine like this.
this is forward team equipment.

So you know all these and you never go bornu
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by mbstok: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by progress69: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
jice:

Biafra presently has no army. If that is why they are making public show of one gun car, then it is ambulance for their alarm

Its a lie. Dilector said you have 1 million army grin

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by brownhawk: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gozzzy:

I wonder when some people will have a slight thinking faculty!!!! whatever brought Biafra in this discussion.... Can't you achieve aerection if you don't mention Biafra aturu ofia!!!!
lols mumu-nite. e pain am. Mr bia-fraud

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by columnar: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who else is interested in making more money this recession period,email me today for a free eBook on the various opportunity of making extra income
Ohanaka12@gmail.com
Or chat me up on 09076645576
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Afritop(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
I hope boko haram will not kidnap it
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Endi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Instead of going to fight, these boy soldiers are taking pictures with equipment and looking for adoration on social media.

Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by darknetcom: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chikelue2000:
wen did Biafra start having soliders or u just wana spew trash?

what you Igbos dont realise is,you achieved to unite nigeria even more..

we were never so united like today...

nigerians are getting bolder year after year...

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by joelliving: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na wao see how pesin dey think i beg
UrennaNkoli:
This Nigerian army, can they stand the ancient roman gladiators who fought with sword and horses grin

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Yeah that's what we are all praying against.

It boils down to 'intelligence' gathering as well as changing our daily lifestyle.

Till today I keep seeing more analogue methods being employed.

And funny enough people still think BH is a purely 'northern' issue...

The only thing that can stop this craziness of Boko Haram is education and employment. It's hard to recruit you into criminality if you have future to look foward to.
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Keep on acquiring and wasting money on equipments our qualifed engineers can produce...tah i regret beinq born a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yeligray:
Keep on acquiring and wasting money on equipments our qualifed engineers can produce...tah i regret beinq born a Nigerian.

The NYSC talents are wasted with government. They have these guys for a whole year and do nothing of substance with them.

Look at how they're raising bonds to plant trees in North. All they need to do is get tree money the have Corp plant at various locations cheaply.

Source:

https://www.nairaland.com/3510504/list-5-projects-fg-tackle
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by nwabobo: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
progress69:
No they can't, but they can wipe out every Biafran soldier that tries to wage war again on the Govt. cool

Can they stand the Fulani herdsmen who are exterminating your tribe?

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by rabex123(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
MadCow1:

No they don't. . A well trained Man with a Catapult is dealer than an untrained Man with a 50 Cal. GPMG
Madcow..I would be surprised if u said anything that does not depict ur moniker.

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by samphemmy5: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
This Nigerian army, can they stand the ancient roman gladiators who fought with sword and horses grin
lol..ure sick
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Blue3k:

The only thing that can stop this craziness of Boko Haram is education and employment. It's hard to recruit you into criminality if you have future to look foward to.

Bruv you're half-right... but it can't stop it only reduce it.

Even with the education in the south, millions are slave to religion.

But here's the real bombshell, what happens in a futuristic event of job loss, recession, depression?

Cos even with the 2 a religious NUT! Add education (knowledge) and employment (funds)
Then they'll cause even more mayhem.

But you're very right with education, but we need a total assault on religion
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by Pascal181: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
We don't sophisticated weapons in dis country all we need is sophisticated leaders.
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by adisaigbo1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
progress69:

According to your dilector, you have 1 million soldiers na
The Jews yaff suffered....Correct TKO , mortal combat style

Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by progress69: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
nwabobo:

Can they stand the Fulani herdsmen who are exterminating your tribe?

U don hear say dem enter any land for Edo state?
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by samwayne154(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kai nawa oo.... who b d person wet ban me sef undecided for like 2 weeks I no fit reply any tin I no know wetin I do sef but d mod wey ban me na God save u I wan come ur house today b4
Re: Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) by samwayne154(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
now back to business why are they buying these weapons 1 by 1 sef can't they buy like 20 undecided what is buhari using the recovered loots for

EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / Stephen Ukpukpen Slumps & Dies While Jogging In Calabar - Picture