Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? (23967 Views)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by cruzclinton1(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2016
afezy110:
tecno w3
pls do ur w3 do whatsapp with normal data?some1 was complaining that his own do not whatsap with normal data,only with wifi.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Iphone 5

Any1 interested ? Wanna sell
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Motun03:
Iphone 5
Any1 interested ? Wanna sell
Why?
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
martineverest:
na...its not annoying...i enjoy browsing with edge on continuum.

By the way,have u heard of the latest on windows phone?microsoft and qualcomm have finally gotten a way of emulating x86 apps to run of ARM processors.....xpect a surface phone with ability to run full applications next yr.

Without continuum, how do you manage to stay logged in on edge nairaland?
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by cruzclinton1(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
afezy110:
tecno w3
pls do u tecno w3 do whatsapp with normal data? Some1 was complaining that his own do not do whatsapp with normal data unles on wifi. Pls do urs do with normal data?is urgent coz I want to buy it
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by starmehigh: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2016
fados4sure:

I got agravate with Android OS that's why i switch.

Today Android 5

Tomorrow Android 6

Before you check online again Android 7

I just conclude those nigga's are confused
Apple and iOS is the most updated OS go-to Wikipedia and check both iOS and android which has more update..
The annoying part is that apple send out update to fix a problem and that update will create another problem..
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by martineverest(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Vorpal:

Without continuum, how do you manage to stay logged in on edge nairaland?
i use edge or opera mini browser......continuum is a device dat enables windows phones to be used as desktop computer when connected to displace(monitor or tv) with keyboard
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2016
martineverest:
i use edge or opera mini browser......continuum is a device dat enables windows phones to be used as desktop computer when connected to displace(monitor or tv) with keyboard

I know how continuum works.

I have a 640 lte but i cant seemed to stay logged in on nairaland using edge browser. I am currently using opera mini but edge is miles ahead of it and other browsers. The interface is superb as well as the speed at which it loads pages. But damn it! it wont stay logged in? auto-correct doesnt seem to work with opera mini browser too.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Shancca: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2016
please ur THL pro...how dull is d screen...i hav already ordered for a similar fone by name mpie y12 from china thru jumia...and also how much did u buy it?
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by martineverest(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Vorpal:

I know how continuum works.

I have a 640 lte but i cant seemed to stay logged in on nairaland using edge browser. I am currently using opera mini but edge is miles ahead of it and other browsers. The interface is superb as well as the speed at which it loads pages. But damn it! it wont stay logged in? auto-correct doesnt seem to work with opera mini browser too.
try ucbrowser
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by abiambo(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2016
lol so u expect me to start arguing about our fones ?funny you
go and sleep
Chuukwudi:

Bush man. Don't quote me again. I bet my left testicle that your own phone can't do half of what mine does.

2 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by afezy110(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2016
olascottpeter:
How much did you get it?
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by afezy110(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2016
cruzclinton1:

pls do u tecno w3 do whatsapp with normal data? Some1 was complaining that his own do not do whatsapp with normal data unles on wifi. Pls do urs do with normal data?is urgent coz I want to buy it
sure nah. It's my data I'm using
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Rick9(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2016
Infinix Hot 2
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Tecno C7
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Worksunlimited: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Xiaomi redmi note 4 pro
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Muha4ril(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2016
TECNO M3 jeje d version no be anybody p
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
bakynes:
I wonder why the likes of Apple and Samsung can't compete battery wise with the likes of Infinix,Techno and Gionee. Coz to be sincere am really enjoying my Infinix hot 4 battery life is amazing since I bought it in September my phone hasnt gone off once I can use it for 3 days without charging.
Bros you can lie oh!
since September you haven't charge your phone?

You may want to know that the best phone to use in terms of battery is Xiaomi Mi5 with 3000mah that only drop 9% on 90 minutes FHD streaming of video from Netflix .
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
martineverest:
try ucbrowser
I don't like uc browser for surfing.
I suppose the edge issue is same with yours?
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by bakynes(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
fados4sure:

Bros you can lie oh!
since September you haven't charge your phone?

You may want to know that the best phone to use in terms of battery is Xiaomi Mi5 with 3000mah that only drop 9% on 90 minutes FHD streaming of video from Netflix .
You be mumu I said my phone hasn't gone off meaning even with epileptic power supply my Phone can still last three days. Before the three days I would have charged the phone. Unlike my previous Samsung I can't browse with it for one full day I wld have to charge it or else it goes off. Where did I mention I haven't charged my phone since September.

FYI My Infinix hot 4 battery capacity is 5000Mah
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nasri100(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
cruzclinton1:

pls do ur w3 do whatsapp with normal data?some1 was complaining that his own do not whatsap with normal data,only with wifi.

I use w3 and i use both data and wifi
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by 4lorunsho(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
DEWKID:

Thats Good news becareful our there
ok I will . Will fix aa date with the owner at a eatery or somewhere public
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by DEWKID(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
4lorunsho:
ok I will . Will fix aa date with the owner at a eatery or somewhere public

ok Sir that sounds perfect, make sure you see what you want to buy before payment dont send part payment before meeting the seller please.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by afezy110(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Muha4ril:
TECNO M3 jeje d version no be anybody p
i uaed to use the phone before. But couldn't cope with the small screen
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Donpoker9(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Camon C9
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Handsomecole(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Was always a BlackBerry lover, most especially with my Q10, but as whatsapp dey threaten us with "banning" like all these nairaland mods I had to upgrade to Andriod beginning with Samsung with the Samsung S6 Edge (gold) and it's so amazing!!!!

cool
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by 4lorunsho(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
DEWKID:

ok Sir that sounds perfect, make sure you see what you want to buy before payment dont send part payment before meeting the seller please.
ok sir .

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Lawalemi(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thatslimboy:
Huawei smileyp8!
Senior man!!!

I'm Huawei Y6
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Samsung galaxy note 4
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by franzis(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yesss oooo Jere...
Elxandre:

You meant the back is 13mp I guess?
Re: Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? by badaoyeyemi(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided undecided
LastMumu:

Fake phone. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria / Please Recommend A Quality Phone Between N40K And N51K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.